cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stuff I wish FireFox had, the stuff that is making me stay with Google.

SodakR2
Making moves

There are some problems with Firefox and the Moz://a help page. When I go to the Moz://a help page, everything is in Spanish, so I cant really get help with things like; Why the Dark Reader extension dosent work on all websites, and why there is no 'Continue where you left off' setting that Google has. 'Continue where you left off' is when you close your browser with tabs open, when you re-open it, it automatically opens the tabs you were using before you closed the browser. Fix these, and Ill be one of many new Firefox users.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I'm not sure what OS you're on, but it should work everywhere if you type "about:preferences" into the address bar. Though that's probably the same thing as what you're calling "Mozilla Browser settings".

Once there, it's right at the top:

sfink_0-1709825684008.png

(yours will look slightly different from mine).

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

sfink
Employee
Employee

Go to about:preferences (or the Edit/Preferences menu), and in the General section check the option "Open previous windows and tabs".

While you're in there, go to the language section and choose your preferred language, since it seems to be set to Spanish right now?

I've tried searching for Edit, and Prefrences in the Mozilla Browser settings, and what you're telling me dosent show up. 😞 (Help?)

I'm not sure what OS you're on, but it should work everywhere if you type "about:preferences" into the address bar. Though that's probably the same thing as what you're calling "Mozilla Browser settings".

Once there, it's right at the top:

sfink_0-1709825684008.png

(yours will look slightly different from mine).

That worked! and it was so easy! I almost feel a little bit stupid for not looking hard enough... But again, thanks!