cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stop intrusive updates

Phrog
Making moves

Stop intrusive updates as very time you give a major update it screws up programs and setting on my machines. I'd hate to go to chrome but I may have no choice. At least let us roll back the update if it screws with our machines.

J.Magner

1 REPLY 1

fifi77M_m
Making moves

TB 102 est une vraie merde. Ça m'a planté mon pc ! Obligé de tpout réinstallé ! De plus par exemple dans carnet d'adresses, on ne peut pas comme avant, changer la largeur des colonnes ou bien modifier facilement les mails qui ne sont pasencore enregistrés dans notre carnet d'adresses. On clique sur le mail à enrtegistrer et au lieu d'avoir comme avant une petite fenêtre très pratique et bien on a un bandeau avec une flèche "ascenseur" ce qui est complètement nul. On ne voit plus l'intitulé complet des dossiers créés dans la colonne de gauche. Bref une grosse merde !

TB 102 is real **bleep**. It crashed my pc! Forced to reinstall tpout! In addition, for example in the address book, we cannot, as before, change the width of the columns or easily modify the emails that are not yet saved in our address book. We click on the email to register and instead of having a very practical little window as before, we have a banner with an "elevator" arrow, which is completely useless. We no longer see the full title of the folders created in the left column. In short, a big **bleep** !