Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with Firefox CSS Grid Rendering: Seeking Community Insights

Farooq79
Making moves

Hi Mozilla Community,

I hope you're all doing well!

I’ve been experiencing a puzzling issue with Firefox and am reaching out to the community for insights. The problem revolves around CSS Grid rendering, which seems inconsistent across different websites. Here’s a detailed breakdown of what I’m encountering:

Problem Description: I’ve noticed that Firefox occasionally fails to render CSS Grid layouts correctly. The issue appears to be intermittent and varies depending on the website’s content and structure. For instance, some grid-based layouts either don't align as intended or display unexpected gaps.

What I’ve Tried: I’ve attempted several troubleshooting steps, including:

• Clearing the browser cache.
  • Disabling all extensions.
  • Running Firefox in safe mode.

Despite these efforts, the issue persists.

Request for Feedback:

• Has anyone else experienced similar rendering issues with CSS Grid in Firefox?
  • Are there any known workarounds or solutions?
  • Could this problem be related to recent updates or changes in Firefox?

Additionally, I’ve been working on a site that leverages CSS Grid extensively, and this issue is impacting its performance. If you’re interested, you can check out the site here: Click here. Your feedback on the site’s layout, especially if you notice any similar issues, would be incredibly valuable.

I’m eager to hear from others who might have encountered this problem or who have suggestions for resolving it. Your insights and advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you in advance for your help!

Best regards,
Qumer

Qumer Yas
Blogger & SEO Expert
0 REPLIES 0