cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do we make you hear?

KenFF
Making moves

I posted this as a reply on the community forum. But I guess nobody reads that?? Does anyone read this?

IT SUCKS SO BAD THAT I AM NOW LOOKING FOR ANOTHER EMAIL CLIENT!!!

I don't think you understand the problems you have caused and it is NOTHING to do with fonts. I have several email accounts and I like to see them all in one place. the new version makes me hop all over the place clicking on various "Junk" and "Spam" folders to check them for messages. And "Threads"?? What is that all about. I don't want threads in my emails. Most times they are confusing in forums because they only show the top post. I want my messages in order.

The "Search" feature has never worked in any reliable manner and you would be better spending you time on that than messing TB up just so it will fit on someone's cell phone. I try it every time you do an update but the only way to search my emails is to sort them by sender and scan thru' them. My emails are my diary and got back at least 12 years!!

I REALLY NEED TO GET THE OLD VERSION BACK !!!!! REALLY, REALLY, REALLY.

P.S. I am retired (ex programmer/analyst) so I would be quite happy to help with testing if that would be useful for you.

0 REPLIES 0