cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I install an older version? Link please?

ellethekitten
Making moves

Can anyone provide me to an authentic link to an earlier version. I googled how to do this and it sends me to one of two options, either to Firefox site which offers me only 108, or to disreputable sites. Does anyone have a direct link to a version either the last update or the one before.

108 breaks many of the sites I used. Most notably, on Twitter, I can't use scroll on post pop-up. I post graphics online and when I post them I usually have to scroll down to hit send. Today send is obscured and the scroll is locked. I ran the troubleshooter (safe mode) and I turned off software acceleration. I would really prefer the last version or I will have to use chrome. Thanks in advance for any help you might provide.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ellethekitten
Making moves

Thank you for this link, I googled it and was in some of these pages, but not one with the actual downloads, I could not find it. I'm not lazy, just inept. Thank you for your efforts.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

ellethekitten
Making moves

Thank you for this link, I googled it and was in some of these pages, but not one with the actual downloads, I could not find it. I'm not lazy, just inept. Thank you for your efforts.