cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

having trouble loging into a company that I have been using for years, but it won't let me log in

gumby
Making moves

I guess I'll have to change to chrome since 2 of my logins won't let me in any more when logging in.  It says I don't permission to long in their website.

4 REPLIES 4

BigIslandW
Making moves

I also have been experiencing this. More and more websites, that were once no problem, are not liking Firefox and will not run properly. In those cases I am switching to Chrome, but I don't like having to do this. Firefox used to run everything without a hitch. What's the story?

Same issue I have also noticed that there are more and more webpages that wont work at all with Windows version of Firefox. All other web browsers work just fine. Also Firefox mobile version on androids works just fine.

michsel1508
Making moves

Same here.

Either login is not accepted or I have to relogin after switching to another site of that Webpage.

I  have updated to latest FF version.

ChetR
Making moves

Same here!  Can no longer log on to my bank.  The banks tech representative spent an hour trying to do a workaround but nothing worked.....  So disappointing....  Chrome works fine....