cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Firefox Backup & RESTORE

rmynatt
Making moves

Many users configurations on Firefox Browser can be made. In this conversation I am talking about Any & All users configuration, even the phone shortcuts that reach back into the browser.

Is there a Firefox Full Data Backup & Firefox Full Data Restore set of functions & process?

I have Motorola Moto E5 play running Google Android 8.0.0

3 REPLIES 3

Unb1as3d
Making moves

Hell, I'd settle for a simple "export/import" that works. You don't know how much time I've spend dragging bookmarks and folders BACK to where they were on the exported machine. I mean, doesn't "restore" mean "back to as it was before"? Mozilla has lost sight of functionality for the sake of "portability". What good is "portable" if it doesn't work properly in the first place? Honestly, Chrome is looking SO much better now...

Unb,

Strange Mozilla provides this conversation forum But They must not be looking at any of it! Are they in kahhoots eith google to wipe out their own browser to support chrome?

Guess we have to reseach a few more thousands of messages for some non-existing resolution?

pompushh
Making moves

for years i search for a good backup function in firefox. this "SYNC" feature is nice but not enough . Mozbackup was an idea but where is the idea from mozilla ?