Discussions
Share feedback and join product discussions
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum posts

Mozilla Connect Weekly Recap: Top-Voted Ideas (4/19-4/26)

Hey all, Happy Friday and welcome to another Weekly Recap here in the Mozilla Connect community! This post will highlight the top 10 most-voted ideas for the previous week (4/12-4/19). While some are ‘new ideas’ and others are already ‘in review’ (...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Improvements to the Firefox sidebar are on the way…

In the latest Nightly Blog post, our product team has announced some exciting work aimed at improving the sidebar experience in Firefox. To quickly summarize… We have been exploring (including listening to all your feedback and ideas here on Connect)...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 26 replies
  • 18 kudos

Share your thoughts on how you shop online!

Hello Firefox Community! I’m Joy, a member of the Firefox Product team. I’m excited to engage with you on Mozilla Connect and learn more about your experiences shopping online on Firefox. Our team is working on ways to support and enhance your online...

Upgrading your computer and moving your Firefox data

Hello, Connect community!Our team at Mozilla is trying to understand how we can make the transition from one computer to another easier for Firefox users who upgrade their devices. We would appreciate your thoughts and suggestions. What worked for yo...

asafko by Employee
  • 63 replies
  • 18 kudos

It's my last time using Firefox

I've been loyal to Firefox ever since it came but recently it disappointed me. First, it happened when I had to switch to a new laptop in my workplace and I relied on Firefox sync to keep all those bookmarks etc. but when I switched, all were gone, a...

mnrz by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Firefox not supporting figma prototype

The browser isn't supporting and running figma prototype, also I can't used the plug-ins in figma. The website is also working slow in firefox as compared to other browsers, like Google Chrome and Brave.

Address Bar

How do I get rid of that blue bar that appears when I start typing an address?

russ3298 by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Energia és memória

Sajnos a firefoxot is elérte a chrome betegség. Energia és memória zabáló lett. Ezen jó lenne változtatni, mert ez így nem jó. Ha hamarosan nem lesz változás akkor új böngésző után nézek

janicomp by Making moves
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mail marked as SPAM still arriving in Inbox

Although the spamfilter is enabled and there is asked to move these spam messages to the "junk" folder, spam messages (marked with SPAM and red flame) continue to end up in my Inbox and are not directed to the "junk" folder. Can this be fixed (settin...

JT by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Firefox Colour Setup Scheme Picker Is Just Excessive.

Today with a recent update I was interested in the new features so clicked though the "Setup in Seconds" with some level of cautious optimism.I'll keep it brief. The colour scheme setup options are...nauseating.There's nothing wrong with the colours ...

Rax_1-1673106768660.png Rax_2-1673106793189.png
Rax by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mozilla Connect Weekly Recap: Top-Voted Ideas (12/30-1/6)

Hey all, Happy Friday and welcome to another Weekly Recap here in the Mozilla Connect community! This post will highlight the top 10 most-voted ideas for the previous week (12/30-1/6). While some are ‘new ideas’ and others are already ‘in review’ (...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 3 kudos
Product feedback and discussions

Give feedback and participate in meaningful conversations with the community and Mozilla employees in this discussion forum. Here are some resources to help you get started:

• Discussions Guidelines
  • Mozilla Employee-Hosted Discussions
  • Mozilla Support
    If you're looking for help with technical or performance-related issues, please visit Mozilla Support. That is the best channel for troubleshooting such issues as well as asking any how-to questions for all Mozilla products.