cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apariencia anticuada / apariencia moderna / Old-fashioned look / modern look

estruendo
Making moves

La apariencia que tiene Firefox al inicio es anticuada.
ese diseño rectangular en algo antiguo.
Sigan la linea de Chrome. Copiar las buenas ideas no es malo.
y se que no lo hacen para poder diferenciarse, pero eso está mal. Lo importante es agradar al usuario.
Han avanzado en cuanto a integraciones y nuevas funciones, pero necesitan que todo siga funcionando de manera mas simple y atractiva a los ojos del usuario.
Cambien los colores. Ulilicen paletas claras. Ya es tiempo de ir dejando el morado. No transmite nada. ese color no transmite cercania o amistad.
Hagan este simple ejercicio, si es que este comentario llega a ustedes.
Comparen el inicio al abrir Chrome y al abrir Firefox. Notan diferencias? Ese fondo gris que le dan tampoco es agradable. Son aspectos antiguos.
Para ir finalizando, ofrezcan 3 tipos de apariencia
1. Clásico Firefox
2. Moderno (aqui es donde pueden jugar usando colores mas claros y figuras mas redondas. Eliminen el morado)
3. Retro
Me despido. Un fuerte abrazo

Firefox's appearance at startup is outdated. That rectangular design is something old. Follow Chrome's line. Copying good ideas is not bad. And I know you don't do it to be able to differentiate yourself, but that is wrong. The important thing is to please the user. You have made progress in terms of integrations and new functions, but you need everything to continue working in a simpler and more attractive way to the user's eyes. Change the colors. Use light palettes. It is time to stop using purple. It doesn't transmit anything. That color does not transmit closeness or friendship. Do this simple exercise, if this comment reaches you. Compare the startup when you open Chrome and when you open Firefox. Do you notice any differences? That gray background they give it is not nice either. They are old aspects. To finish, offer 3 types of appearance 1. Classic Firefox 2. Modern (here is where you can play using lighter colors and rounder figures. Eliminate the purple) 3. Retro I say goodbye. A big hug

2 REPLIES 2

ThePillenwerfer
Familiar face

Part of the reason I switched to Firefox was because it's nicer-looking than Chrome 'out of the box' and can be modified to be even better.  I briefly tried Vivaldi yesterday and thought it looked horrible.

I do agree that a choice would be nice so users can choose simply without getting into more complex methods that they may not be aware of.