Please do change confirmation popup to not mistakenly hitting "delete all tab" on Firefox Mobile
It's way close to garbage bin icon, single-tap to continue, "reopen closed tab" only shown temporally, no place to temporally move isolate closed tab, and can't reopen via "open recently closed tab" via history.
There is many option to avoid this;
- The blue "Undo closing all tab" popup should last longer
- Move popup to fronting the center of the screen
- Change confirmation to slide-to-proceed
- Make garbage bin directory to temporally store closed tab, or just make "recently closed tab" recognize the tabs that closed by "close all tab" feature
- Functionality to Backup bookmark, by using firefox sync, offline file, or introducing mobile addon
Please fix this issue.