cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Website content missing when using Firefox

Pauline-K
Making moves

Dear Mozilla team,

I frequently come across 'missing elements' using Firefox. The most recents is the inability to sign up to a newsletter on the website of Glory Allan. In his description box under his YouTube is a link that should take you to a newsletter sign up box. In Firefox this is an empty page. In Google Chrome this page does offer a newsletter sign up. Here is the link to the website: https://www.gloryallan.com/blogs/news/freepatterns Some of the pages on his website have a newsletter sign up box, although not when using Firefox...

A similar experience with The Assembly Line. This time the icon on their right top corner appear for a moment, and then.....evaporate and dissapear, making login in to my account the normal way impossible. Again this works perfectly ok in Google Chrome. Here is their website: https://theassemblylineshop.com/

And these are just 2 examples. Sometimes if I hoover over where I know the icons should be a little hand appears, however, not always...As you can imagine, this affects peoples businesses, and are pushing people into using other browsers brands. I suggest you try out their websites and contact them. I did - and I will shortly show Marc at Glory Allan what I do not see using your browser via a series of screen shots.

I hope you find my feedback useful. If you need more info, or would like me to check how a webite is working (or not working) using your browser (browser experience)

Have a great day,

Pauline

2 REPLIES 2

Steve_A
Making moves

I think I am having similar problems on many websites.  The website does not completely load.  When I switch to Edge, it works fine.  IMDB is an example.  Part of the pages load on FF, but not all.  On other websites, I try to enter my password to log in and FF does not send the data to the website.  Nothing happens.  Edge works just fine.  Started within the last few days.

I just turned AdBlocker Ultimate off and websites appear to be loading now.