Discussions
Share feedback and join product discussions
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum posts

Mozilla Connect Weekly Recap: Top-Voted Ideas (5/10-5/17)

Hey all, Happy Friday and welcome to another Weekly Recap here in the Mozilla Connect community! This post will highlight the top 10 most-voted ideas for the previous week (5/10-5/17). While some are ‘new ideas’ and others are already ‘in review’ (...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Improvements to the Firefox sidebar are on the way…

In the latest Nightly Blog post, our product team has announced some exciting work aimed at improving the sidebar experience in Firefox. To quickly summarize… We have been exploring (including listening to all your feedback and ideas here on Connect)...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 36 replies
  • 25 kudos

Share your thoughts on how you shop online!

Hello Firefox Community! I’m Joy, a member of the Firefox Product team. I’m excited to engage with you on Mozilla Connect and learn more about your experiences shopping online on Firefox. Our team is working on ways to support and enhance your online...

Upgrading your computer and moving your Firefox data

Hello, Connect community!Our team at Mozilla is trying to understand how we can make the transition from one computer to another easier for Firefox users who upgrade their devices. We would appreciate your thoughts and suggestions. What worked for yo...

asafko by Employee
  • 65 replies
  • 18 kudos

Private certificates should be kept after updating over snap

Since I upgraded my ubuntu to 22.04, I have to use firefox updates over snap, which, after updating to 110.0.1, erased the certificate I use to interactact with our IRS.It would be nice, that such problems do not arise in the future.Never happened wh...

uwekochk by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Save to Pdf option in menu

A feature which all browsers have is save to pdf in the file menu. This would be helpful to provide consistent pdfs across all platforms. Relying on the os pdf printer creates inconsistencies when using other platforms

vsolivas by Making moves
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Thunderbird B111 - new design not good

It's time to change the mail soft. After so many years of pleasant use - I do not like the new version of the TB. Thank you for so many years with Thunderbird, but it's time for a change.

Borut by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Syncing between Laptop and Mobile Instructions

Today I was trying to sync my laptop and my Iphone browsers and I tried to follow the attached instructions, but just can not see anything that says 'Ready to Scan'. Rather frustrated by this: I often find that instructions I find for Firefox don't m...

RupJohn by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

fixed tab page

Why do the fixed tabs disappear every time I click on them.What should I do this?

hanjuzha by Making moves
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why do you destroy UX in every new update?

All Mozilla users have their own User Experience about Firefox, but you are destroying it in almost every update. Why? UI changes are too radical. One gets the impression that for each new update you fire old employees and recruit new ones.

zzz7net by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Failing characters with Merriweather font?

With this page, em dashes (—) and apostrophes fail in the body text, leading to ugly, nonsensical substitute characters. Why? (Firefox 110, Mac.)  Screenshot attached.

AA_PDX by Making moves
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Different iPad Firefox tab behaviour

Different iPad Firefox tab behaviorCurrently, on iPad with Firefox 110.0 (27761), after switching to another application. When I switch back to Firefox, it only displays for 5 seconds and then automatically creates a new tab and switches to that new ...

Edubyte by Making moves
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos
Product feedback and discussions

Give feedback and participate in meaningful conversations with the community and Mozilla employees in this discussion forum. Here are some resources to help you get started:

• Discussions Guidelines
  • Mozilla Employee-Hosted Discussions
  • Mozilla Support
    If you're looking for help with technical or performance-related issues, please visit Mozilla Support. That is the best channel for troubleshooting such issues as well as asking any how-to questions for all Mozilla products.