Discussions
Share feedback and join product discussions
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum posts

Mozilla Connect Weekly Recap: Top-Voted Ideas (4/26-5/3)

Hey all, Happy Friday and welcome to another Weekly Recap here in the Mozilla Connect community! This post will highlight the top 10 most-voted ideas for the previous week (4/26-5/3). While some are ‘new ideas’ and others are already ‘in review’ (l...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Improvements to the Firefox sidebar are on the way…

In the latest Nightly Blog post, our product team has announced some exciting work aimed at improving the sidebar experience in Firefox. To quickly summarize… We have been exploring (including listening to all your feedback and ideas here on Connect)...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 33 replies
  • 21 kudos

Share your thoughts on how you shop online!

Hello Firefox Community! I’m Joy, a member of the Firefox Product team. I’m excited to engage with you on Mozilla Connect and learn more about your experiences shopping online on Firefox. Our team is working on ways to support and enhance your online...

Upgrading your computer and moving your Firefox data

Hello, Connect community!Our team at Mozilla is trying to understand how we can make the transition from one computer to another easier for Firefox users who upgrade their devices. We would appreciate your thoughts and suggestions. What worked for yo...

asafko by Employee
  • 63 replies
  • 18 kudos

I don't WANT pop out!

I don't want/need pop out. I've been asking Mozilla for years to design a method to keep videos from automatically popping out when I scroll down a page. You're going in the wrong direction, IMHO.

Earl1 by Making moves
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quickbooks on line issues

Has anyone has problems using Quickbooks on-line with the newest version of Firefox?  You can no longer get to the account page after logging in unless you open an Incognito tab.  All my computers with the new browser version 110.0.1 (64-bit) loaded ...

Astropop by Making moves
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

dark mode removal

How do we completely remove ALL parts Dark Mode from firefox? It totally sucks!

csh by Making moves
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Drag to set a Bookmark Issue after update to Firefox 111.0

Issue: After update to Firefox 111.0 through "About Firefox " check.Drag a web link URL from Adress Bar to Bookmark library, the bookmark's name will be the web's URL, instead of its title, this works fine until Firefox 110.Also the Bookmark Star but...

AllenF by Making moves
  • 13 replies
  • 6 kudos

Shortcuts/Pinned Websites Customisation/Feature Request

Feedback for Firefox Android Version1. Please give an option for turning of suggested websites or the websites that I've visited recently near the Shortcuts or Pinned Websites. It looks really cluttery, and it's really annoying. Look at the screensho...

Screenshot_2023-05-06-09-04-32-043_org.mozilla.firefox.jpg
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 4 kudos

About updates

Hellow, when you send an update I need to know what mac system it must run to. I run 10.12.6 and i can't go newer while my Adobe ID4 can't run on an newer mac than my MacBokPro from 2oo12 running Siera.Best RegardsKnud Iversen

belgelerin boşlukları / spaces of documents

Firefox da açılan belgelerin sağındaki, solundaki, altındaki ve üstündeki boşluklar kaldırılmalı. Böylece sağ ve soldaki boşluklar da kullanılabilir. The spaces to the right, left, bottom and top of the documents opened in Firefox should be removed. ...

istanbul by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Firefox needs to do something about Back-Button-history loading

Websites are regularly filling up the back-button history with several copies of the same page, or even injecting different URL that the user never visited.Please come up with a way to stop websites from having the ability to inject URLs into the bac...

KirkH420 by Making moves
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos
Product feedback and discussions

Give feedback and participate in meaningful conversations with the community and Mozilla employees in this discussion forum. Here are some resources to help you get started:

• Discussions Guidelines
  • Mozilla Employee-Hosted Discussions
  • Mozilla Support
    If you're looking for help with technical or performance-related issues, please visit Mozilla Support. That is the best channel for troubleshooting such issues as well as asking any how-to questions for all Mozilla products.