Discussions
Share feedback and join product discussions
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum posts

Mozilla Connect Weekly Recap: Top-Voted Ideas (5/3-5/10)

Hey all, Happy Friday and welcome to another Weekly Recap here in the Mozilla Connect community! This post will highlight the top 10 most-voted ideas for the previous week (5/3-5/10). While some are ‘new ideas’ and others are already ‘in review’ (l...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Improvements to the Firefox sidebar are on the way…

In the latest Nightly Blog post, our product team has announced some exciting work aimed at improving the sidebar experience in Firefox. To quickly summarize… We have been exploring (including listening to all your feedback and ideas here on Connect)...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 36 replies
  • 24 kudos

Share your thoughts on how you shop online!

Hello Firefox Community! I’m Joy, a member of the Firefox Product team. I’m excited to engage with you on Mozilla Connect and learn more about your experiences shopping online on Firefox. Our team is working on ways to support and enhance your online...

Upgrading your computer and moving your Firefox data

Hello, Connect community!Our team at Mozilla is trying to understand how we can make the transition from one computer to another easier for Firefox users who upgrade their devices. We would appreciate your thoughts and suggestions. What worked for yo...

asafko by Employee
  • 63 replies
  • 18 kudos

Typeface problem

The biggest problem by far with Thunderbird is that the typeface of the message that correspondents receive is different from the typeface in the message composition window. In the composition window the font says "Variable Width" and the typeface is...

walhfmf by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

VPN popup spam

Why is mozilla now forcing ad popups for their vpn service? This browser hijack is unacceptable from a supposedly open company. The to find a browser that has more respect for their user base.

Mozilla Connect Weekly Recap: Top-Voted Ideas (5/19-5/26)

Hey all, Happy Friday and welcome to another Weekly Recap here in the Mozilla Connect community! This post will highlight the top 10 most-voted ideas for the previous week (5/19-5/26). While some are ‘new ideas’ and others are already ‘in review’ (...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contribute to Mozilla's product thinking around AI tools & chatbots

Hey Connect community members,Mozilla's Innovation Studio is tasked with investigating new product initiatives to support our goal for a healthier internet. As part of this, we're looking into how folks are applying and using AI, in particular langua...

rupert by Employee
  • 27 replies
  • 12 kudos

QOL Idea forum suggestions

This site is functional and doubt is used much so can't blame you if you don't consider it's worthwhile spending time prettying it up, but some odd issues and requests:Request: Highlight staffSurprisingly, many topics have insightful staff replies, b...

cate by Making moves
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Marionette changes theme

Hello! Whenever I enable marionette, the search bar changes its theme to be a striped red, with a robot icon to indicate that the browser may be remote controlled. Where in the code is this set? I haven't been able to find it. I'd like to disable it ...

walseb by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

What happened to dates, times and Instagram reels/vids on my sites?

Recently, I had a couple of Firefox updates which I okay'ed.  Lo and behold, I can no longer see dates on my Facebook posts.  Additionally, I was getting Instagram videos to which I enjoyed.  Now they are gone. Is this the result of Firefox actions t...

Mac6 by Making moves
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Accessibility issue

Accessibility Issue Points:1- Search Bar make Accessible unable to read any type text, delete text and I can't edit text because edit box don't saw.2- This Reading Problem in All Edit Box include Password Edit Box. ( Read atlist • or * in Password Ed...

Star08 by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Product feedback and discussions

Give feedback and participate in meaningful conversations with the community and Mozilla employees in this discussion forum. Here are some resources to help you get started:

• Discussions Guidelines
  • Mozilla Employee-Hosted Discussions
  • Mozilla Support
    If you're looking for help with technical or performance-related issues, please visit Mozilla Support. That is the best channel for troubleshooting such issues as well as asking any how-to questions for all Mozilla products.