Discussions
Share feedback and join product discussions
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum posts

Mozilla Connect Weekly Recap: Top-Voted Ideas (4/19-4/26)

Hey all, Happy Friday and welcome to another Weekly Recap here in the Mozilla Connect community! This post will highlight the top 10 most-voted ideas for the previous week (4/12-4/19). While some are ‘new ideas’ and others are already ‘in review’ (...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Improvements to the Firefox sidebar are on the way…

In the latest Nightly Blog post, our product team has announced some exciting work aimed at improving the sidebar experience in Firefox. To quickly summarize… We have been exploring (including listening to all your feedback and ideas here on Connect)...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 26 replies
  • 18 kudos

Share your thoughts on how you shop online!

Hello Firefox Community! I’m Joy, a member of the Firefox Product team. I’m excited to engage with you on Mozilla Connect and learn more about your experiences shopping online on Firefox. Our team is working on ways to support and enhance your online...

Upgrading your computer and moving your Firefox data

Hello, Connect community!Our team at Mozilla is trying to understand how we can make the transition from one computer to another easier for Firefox users who upgrade their devices. We would appreciate your thoughts and suggestions. What worked for yo...

asafko by Employee
  • 63 replies
  • 18 kudos

Reviving archived threads on support.mozilla.org

"This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help."I get it, but also, search engines mean that people will be directed to these posts, and they may be out of date.Proposal: either add the ability to revive archived posts fully (w...

da5nsy by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

New features for Firefox Android

I would like new features such a new changes for the Android version of Firefox, starting from main ideas and a secondary one.Main ideas :- Better optimization and perfomance (implying battery consumption).- Add a data saving mode.- More security opt...

Problems with FB in Firefox on Android 13

I recently got a new phone that is now on Android 13.  I have always used Facebook in the Firefox browser on my phone, previously with few to no problems. My phone is on the latest version of Firefox.  But now I experience the following problems:Vide...

rivulet by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

corruptions de mails

Bonjour,Avez vous le même problème sur Thunderbird ?Depuis quelques temps j'ai de plus en plus de mails corrompus. C'est à dire que je vois l'objet l'adresse mail du correspondant mais quand j'ouvre le mail il s'agit de toute autre chose... C'est trè...

A couple comments on 115's design

First, a small nitpick - the new Thunderbird icon is a touch smaller than the Firefox icon in the taskbar.  It'd be nice if they were the same size for uniformity's sake.  I've attached a screenshot illustrating the discrepancy.Second, and much more ...

MPLLC by Making moves
  • 2 replies
  • 3 kudos

Why do I get a notice to compact email every day

It seems that at least once a day I get a notice that I need to compact my mail box to save over 5G of space. I don't get that much mail in a month!!!Tis very annoying!In the past I'd get a notice once in a while to save 20M of space but never this m...

BigMac by Making moves
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Saving passwords

I find it very annoying to have to go to my settings every time to click on save passwords. This has definitely become a "con" for Firefox where it used to be a "pro"

Iambjm by Making moves
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Stop quick filtering without loosing the results

User of Thunderbird 102.13.0 (64-bit).When quick-filtering a folder, it would be very useful if one could stop the process but without the fetched results being cleared.I usually search for an email to a certain person within the last 6 months in my ...

wand51 by Making moves
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

WebRender (Software OpenGL) Intel Core i3 M 370 Linux

I got a laptop on the first generation of Core processors. I, as always, started using my favorite Firefox browser, but on this hardware it is terribly slow. It turned out to be WebRender (Software OpenGL). Why is there no hardware support?I had to i...

VD01 by Making moves
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Product feedback and discussions

Give feedback and participate in meaningful conversations with the community and Mozilla employees in this discussion forum. Here are some resources to help you get started:

• Discussions Guidelines
  • Mozilla Employee-Hosted Discussions
  • Mozilla Support
    If you're looking for help with technical or performance-related issues, please visit Mozilla Support. That is the best channel for troubleshooting such issues as well as asking any how-to questions for all Mozilla products.