Discussions
Share feedback and join product discussions
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum posts

Mozilla Connect Weekly Recap: Top-Voted Ideas (5/10-5/17)

Hey all, Happy Friday and welcome to another Weekly Recap here in the Mozilla Connect community! This post will highlight the top 10 most-voted ideas for the previous week (5/10-5/17). While some are ‘new ideas’ and others are already ‘in review’ (...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Improvements to the Firefox sidebar are on the way…

In the latest Nightly Blog post, our product team has announced some exciting work aimed at improving the sidebar experience in Firefox. To quickly summarize… We have been exploring (including listening to all your feedback and ideas here on Connect)...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 36 replies
  • 24 kudos

Share your thoughts on how you shop online!

Hello Firefox Community! I’m Joy, a member of the Firefox Product team. I’m excited to engage with you on Mozilla Connect and learn more about your experiences shopping online on Firefox. Our team is working on ways to support and enhance your online...

Upgrading your computer and moving your Firefox data

Hello, Connect community!Our team at Mozilla is trying to understand how we can make the transition from one computer to another easier for Firefox users who upgrade their devices. We would appreciate your thoughts and suggestions. What worked for yo...

asafko by Employee
  • 65 replies
  • 18 kudos

Update

Thanks for all the work on the free mail app. One complaint is everything was changed...why weren't we given an option to keep the same look? I am being forced to relearn the GUI when I have no desire to add one more thing to do today. 

Number of read emails not showing

Since the latest update (Supernova?!) everything is messed up. Now if I read an email on my phone (not using Thunderbird) and I opened TB on my computer later, there is no indication of the number of emails next to that particular inbox. So that's th...

Beaumont by Making moves
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

G6.0.2 Icons of installed extensions are missing

In Waterfox Current 6.0.2, when installing 6 extensions, the icon of only one uBlock Origin extension appears on the toolbar. The icons of all other extensions (supported and unsupported) are also missing in the Toolbar Settings. In such a situation,...

Andron by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thunderbird : mail opening

Since updating Thunderbird to Supernova, opening emails has become super slow, how do we go back to the old version?

Hobi by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Firefox cannot connect properly

I have been a Mozilla user for over 20 years but the updates made in September 2023 has caused me to switch to apps that work. Thunderbird cannot send email containing attachments of ANY size. Firefox is incredibily slow and cannot link out of Google...

v. 115.3.1 times out

V. 115.3.1 times out when adding attachment of ANY size. Outputs email correctly without attachment. Using microsoft/godaddy outlook.office365.com as server. No problems for receiving email.

Automatic download of attachments

Please disable this feature. We previously had the option of choosing whether to download the file or view it in a third party app via the temporary folders. Now it doesn't give us this option and all the files are filling up my desktop and it is a v...

abamoosa by Making moves
  • 40 replies
  • 21 kudos

Thunderbird forward mark

If you have an email in 'Draft' status for a time while researching what to do with it, and then complete the forward, the forward status does not add to the original mail.  This one was 2 days.  I use that as a marker that I have forwarded SPAM to e...

new update horrible. Please offer way to keep old look

Spent over an hour today trying to get things working like they were before update. To be clear, update hasn't made anything not work, it just changed font size of main interface (list of emails and folders.) I can change font size in settings but it...

FeenDean by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos
Product feedback and discussions

Give feedback and participate in meaningful conversations with the community and Mozilla employees in this discussion forum. Here are some resources to help you get started:

• Discussions Guidelines
  • Mozilla Employee-Hosted Discussions
  • Mozilla Support
    If you're looking for help with technical or performance-related issues, please visit Mozilla Support. That is the best channel for troubleshooting such issues as well as asking any how-to questions for all Mozilla products.