Discussions
Share feedback and join product discussions
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum posts

Mozilla Connect Weekly Recap: Top-Voted Ideas (4/19-4/26)

Hey all, Happy Friday and welcome to another Weekly Recap here in the Mozilla Connect community! This post will highlight the top 10 most-voted ideas for the previous week (4/12-4/19). While some are ‘new ideas’ and others are already ‘in review’ (...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Improvements to the Firefox sidebar are on the way…

In the latest Nightly Blog post, our product team has announced some exciting work aimed at improving the sidebar experience in Firefox. To quickly summarize… We have been exploring (including listening to all your feedback and ideas here on Connect)...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 26 replies
  • 18 kudos

Share your thoughts on how you shop online!

Hello Firefox Community! I’m Joy, a member of the Firefox Product team. I’m excited to engage with you on Mozilla Connect and learn more about your experiences shopping online on Firefox. Our team is working on ways to support and enhance your online...

Upgrading your computer and moving your Firefox data

Hello, Connect community!Our team at Mozilla is trying to understand how we can make the transition from one computer to another easier for Firefox users who upgrade their devices. We would appreciate your thoughts and suggestions. What worked for yo...

asafko by Employee
  • 63 replies
  • 18 kudos

Accessibility: High Contrast Theme on Android

Hello, I wonder if this has been discussed for Android specifically: is there a plan to add a high contrast theme? With border everywhere (around the menus, tabs, buttons, toggles, on top/bottom of the bar depending on its place, etc.) and saturated ...

Feliu by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Release Notes link for upcoming version

Is there an updated timeline for delivering the link to release notes for theThis-is-the-new-version-we-want-you-to-install'link on the About screen instead of just the one that's already installed?  FF said it was delivered in 116, but it wasn't.  I...

HMK by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

firefox android history nearly useless

My review on google play:Developer response:Thank you for your feedback. If you wish to share how we can improve the History feature, you can do so by posting your idea to our feedback site at https://mzl.la/sumo-connect -DFirefox Fast & Private Brow...

loss of access via my laptop

The last two updates have resulted in loss of access to my GMX email account, and an inability to use the Papa John's site.  I do NOT use my Iphone for such access, but do use my laptop which is a Dynabook, Toshiba, w/2 terabytes of storage, and 32gi...

se by Making moves
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Color management second Wide gamut display

I own a wide gamut monitor and a standard consumer sRGB monitor, both are connected to my computer. However, I can’t manage to set it up in Firefox so that the colors are displayed correctly on both. Either they are correct on one or on the other.

Lexman by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changes to downloads in Firefox 98

Has anyone seriously asked for these changes? I have been using Firefox since Windows XP days and never once thought "man, I could use LESS options when downloading". For years I relied on the temp folder to take care of files I just want to open onc...

martin23 by Making moves
  • 15 replies
  • 11 kudos

La nouvelle interface... comment dire... ça ne va pas du tout.

Bon, la nouvelle interface est peut-être plus jolie mais il y a plein de bugs :- Dans Agenda, après plusieurs réglages différents, impossible de voir la journée du Dimanche...- Beaucoup de menus et de barre d'outils font double emploi- Le choix entre...

PtitGeo by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Product feedback and discussions

Give feedback and participate in meaningful conversations with the community and Mozilla employees in this discussion forum. Here are some resources to help you get started:

• Discussions Guidelines
  • Mozilla Employee-Hosted Discussions
  • Mozilla Support
    If you're looking for help with technical or performance-related issues, please visit Mozilla Support. That is the best channel for troubleshooting such issues as well as asking any how-to questions for all Mozilla products.