cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MarcoViSaGo

MI idea es, en caso de que no exista, poder agregar una contraseña a firefox para poder abrirlo, no me refiero a las contraseña maestra, sino que si yo utilizo un navegador en otro computador, al yo iniciar sesión con la cuenta de firefox, que cada vez que yo quiera abrir el navegador tenga que ingresar una contraseña, la idea es que cualquier otra persona pueda abrir el navegador, pero que no tenga acceso a mi historial,marcadores,ajustes etc, en caso que la persona no tenga la contraseña entonces debera abrir un perfil normal .

Resumen

Si hay un perfil logueado con firefox, para poder ingresar a ese perfil debe ingresar una contraseña, si hay otros perfiles logueados y cada quien quiere habilitar la contraseña, cada vez que se escoja un perfil se deberá agregar la contraseña asociada a ese perfil

MY idea is, in case it does not exist, to be able to add a password to Firefox to open it, I am not referring to the master password, but if I use a browser on another computer, when I log in with the Firefox account, that every time I want to open the browser I have to enter a password, the idea is that any other person can open the browser, but does not have access to my history, bookmarks, settings, etc., in case the person does not have the password Then you should open a normal profile.

Summary

If there is a profile logged in with Firefox, to be able to enter that profile you must enter a password, if there are other profiles logged in and each person wants to enable the password, each time a profile is chosen, the password associated with that profile must be added

1 Comment
Status changed to: New idea
Jon
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for submitting an idea to the Mozilla Connect community! Your idea is now open to votes (aka kudos) and comments.