cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mutzu
Strollin' around

When I'm surfing and researching on my phone, I often use the back and forward buttons in other browsers because it's very fast.
It would be very practical if you could optionally display a Back(<), Forth(>), Add(☆) and show menu(=) button at the bottom center of the screen. (Only the buttons you need.)
Because that's where my finger is when I scroll down and decide whether I want to go back.

For me it's a question of efficency where my finger is and how many buttons I have to click.
At the moment I have to move to the upper right, click on menu and then click on the back button.

(It's a bit distracting for me that the menu bar appears, when I'm scrolling up. That's why I'm also suggesting an optionally menu(=) button a the bottom center.)

2 Comments
Status changed to: New idea
Jon
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for submitting an idea to the Mozilla Connect community! Your idea is now open to votes (aka kudos) and comments.

manus

I would love a small forward button, that's the only one you need. Swiping back works fine, but have to press the menu button to press forward. A small forward button between the url bar and tabs button would be perfect I think.