cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AlexP

When I send multiple tabs to my Android device (e.g. from my desktop), I have to select each one of those tabs individually from the notification area to open them in Firefox Android.  This is tedious and frustrating. 

Can the behavior be changed, or an option be included, to open all received tabs simultaneously? 

Here is an example of the use case: during the day I might come across 10 web pages I want to read, but I can't read them at the time because I'm working.  I send them to my Android device at the end of the day to read them in bed.  I have to select each web page individually, that's 10 times, to open them on my Android device.  I want to tap on the notification 1 time and have all 10 web pages open in Firefox Android.

3 Comments
Status changed to: New idea
Jon
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for submitting an idea to the Mozilla Connect community! Your idea is now open to votes (aka kudos) and comments.

anqtobit
Strollin' around

Ideally, sent tabs should open automatically on the other device - as they already do when you send them from Android to Desktop. Having to tap on each notification is really cumbersome.

DanielSan

Agree with the comment of anqtobit. But if his idea is implemented, at least the one from OP would be great.