cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mklkxk
Strollin' around

Currently, when I open a website already assigned to a container, Firefox gives me two options: either open it in the assigned container or in the current one. I would be very handy if I was given the option to choose among all my containers, maybe by adding a dropdown list under an arrowhead next to one of the options Firefox currently offers.

3 Comments
Status changed to: New idea
Jon
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for submitting an idea to the Mozilla Connect community! Your idea is now open to votes (aka kudos) and comments.

moz_samri
Making moves

Agreed;  But would also like being able to set the default-container, for a new-tab.

At present, it is easy to 'forget' to open the one which I would set as the default.

The present new-tab, NO-Container, would allow accumulation of saved cookies... etc., which is opposed to the 'containeriztion' concept !   This allows an abvious 'backdoor' for those which would want to exploit the lack-of-containers !

SpaceWizard
Strollin' around

Second this. There's a couple websites I use from more than 2 containers, so the choice between just two containers upon opening a new tab can be limiting. Would be nice to have a drop-down to choose from all available containers.