cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Croco

Font size in iOS has a system setting thata allows people with poor eyesight to see text better, but Firefoz iOS doesn’t seen to respect this on websites, and it doesn’t provide a way to do it from within Firefoz either.

Adding something like a per-website font size setting and/or a minimum font size setting, would make me change to Firefox as my default browser on my iOS devices and Mac.

I love Firefox on the Mac but I use sharing links between macos and iOS a lot, so not being able to use Firefox on iOS has that ripple effect of me not being able to use it in any of my devices.

Thanks!

4 Comments
Status changed to: New idea
Jon
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for submitting an idea to the Mozilla Connect community! Your idea is now open to votes (aka kudos) and comments.

darcese
Employee
Employee

Hi! The team plans to work on this in the next few months. You can track the work here https://github.com/mozilla-mobile/firefox-ios/issues/7596. We appreciate the feedback!

Status changed to: In development
Jon
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Croco

Your idea has been shared with our product team, and we're happy to report back that the feature is 'In development.' Check out @darcese's comment for more info and stay tuned for updates 😃

-The Community Team

Croco

That's great news, will keep an eye on it, thanks!