cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DOMAPOI

OK, I get a lot of email from friends that are not 'hot linked' links. In other words, you can't just click on them and have them open up in your default browser. It seems that as a group that also designs both an email program and a browser that you would figured out a way to make it as easy as possible to have done this.

Why is it, that when you highlight a 'non hot linked' URL and right click on it, does not the drop down menu that pops up, not have a choice to open link in your default bowser? It seems to me that that would have been a 'no brainer' for a group that makes both email and browser products.

4 Comments
Status changed to: New idea
Jon
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for submitting an idea to the Mozilla Connect community! Your idea is now open to votes (aka kudos) and comments.

Chibiberu

For me too, it's a must-have feature. Please add it!

Anonymous
Not applicable
DOMAPOI

Downloaded it several times and each time I tried to add it, it kept coming up saying it couldn't because file was corrupt. I think I'll just wait and maybe they will just come up with a Thunderbird update that is pre built in. If not, I'll just keep doing the 6 step process to open up a 'non hot linked' link. If it was built in it would/should only be a two step process of 'Highlighting the URL that is not hot linked, right click on it and choose' "open in browser". At that point Windows should open up the default browser, mine is FireFox, and take me right to the URL I chose in Thunderbird.