cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rodrigocswm

Could increase the number of "restore previous session" options. Because if a user have a closed session, open Firefox, open a tab, and forget to restore the previous session, the previous session is gone, because it will be the session for that new tab. If the "restore previous session" option worked twice, it would be better, because user would only need to use the function twice and the session you really want to recover would be recovered. The main competitor in the market allows the user to recover multiple times and Firefox would gain points if it also allowed using the session recovery function multiple times

3 Comments
Status changed to: New idea
Jon
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for submitting an idea to the Mozilla Connect community! Your idea is now open to votes (aka kudos) and comments.

midaveez

Additionally, I would love to see the menu slightly adjusted because every time I click "history", the very first option that appear in the exact same place where my mouse had just been hovering, is "clear history". It's really stressful every time I need to restore and fear erasing it by accident.

okay_okay
Making moves

👍voting for this to be added!