cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tomajjs
Making moves

My idea is:

Make Firefox users able to hide their password so password information won't show or apply when you try to login somewhere where you have saved password info, but Firefox will still have saved your password information. Good for example when you want better security but still you want to be sure you won't lose access to your account so you will go into Firefox's password manager, you will click on "Hidden" tab and you can show password of some site where you saved your password but you hide it. You will be also able to lock this section by password or something like that.

I think that this is good idea. Share your thoughts.

I got this idea because I have password saved for my Google accounts and I think that this is too unsecure and I'm sure that I do remeber my password but to be sure I want still have it saved somewhere, you understand.

2 Comments
Status changed to: New idea
Jon
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for submitting an idea to the Mozilla Connect community! Your idea is now open to votes (aka kudos) and comments.

Serg
Employee
Employee

@Tomajjsthanks for sharing your idea with us! You may want to try Primary Password feature to protect your logins.