cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ser

When I delete a conversation I would like my sent replies to move to the Sent folder rather than to Trash. Just my replies. When I reply to a thread, the reply shows with the conversation, which I do want to happen. It does not show in Sent. If I recall, I have the option to have it in the conversation or in Sent but not both.

Suggested options:

1. Give me an option to have the reply show in both Sent and in the conversation. When I delete the conversation, do not delete my replies from the Sent folder. Leave them in Sent.

or

2. Retain the current options where I can choose to have my replies show in the conversation. But when I delete the entire conversation at the top level, move that "deleted" reply to Sent rather than to Trash. The remainder of the conversation can go to Trash.

Today, I handle this by manually moving my replies to Sent, then deleting the remainder of the conversation manually.

Thank you.

1 Comment
Status changed to: New idea
Jon
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for submitting an idea to the Mozilla Connect community! Your idea is now open to votes (aka kudos) and comments.