cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bookmarkJIM

I consider myself a Firefox Power User. I have over 8000 bookmarks in hundreds of folders.

We need more tools for our Bookmarks Menus and Toolbars.

First on my Wish List would be Font options, so a bookmarks font could be Bold, Underlined, Colored, or All of the above.

Next would be a better way of editing. For example, being able to use a spreadsheet to edit our menus of Bookmarks to reorganize, sort, find duplicates, apply formatting, etc., using all of the tools a spreadsheet program offers.

The more options available to Browser Power Users for managing bookmarks, the more of them will switch to FireFox!!!

Thanks!

2 Comments
Status changed to: New idea
Jon
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for submitting an idea to the Mozilla Connect community! Your idea is now open to votes (aka kudos) and comments.

Jon
Community Manager
Community Manager

These are great, @bookmarkJIM, thanks for sharing!

Per the Ideas Guidelines, it's suggested to keep it to one idea per post - that way each idea gets the proper attention from other community members as well as the Mozilla employees who review ideas. If it works for you, we can keep this one focused on improving the Font selection and then do another post highlighting improvements to editing.

Here's more info on How to Submit a Great Idea in Five Easy Steps 

Hope this helps!