cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nebula-System
Making moves

i'd love if we could have a feature to open a bookmarks folder, and then have at the bottom of the folder in our bar an "add active tab" button that adds the currently open tab to that folder, it's something Vivaldi browser has that makes sorting about ten times easier because you just open the tab, open the bookmark folder you want it in, click add, done, no more need to click bookmark and then fiddle with a folder explorer style menu at the top right.

4 Comments
Status changed to: New idea
Jon
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for submitting an idea to the Mozilla Connect community! Your idea is now open to votes (aka kudos) and comments.

Agentvirtuel
Contributor

Hello

If you would like to try
Bookmark search plus 2 https://connect.mozilla.org/t5/discussions/adding-bookmark/m-p/54413

Nebula-System
Making moves

@Agentvirtuelthat doesn't have the functionality i'm looking for. i looked through screenshots and it unfortunately doesn't do what my initial idea specifies. i'm talking an extra button at the bottom of bookmark folders when opening them from the bookmark bar that adds the currently open tab to said folder. it's a feature vivaldi has if you wanna check what i mean.

GourYorkshire

This would be a massive improvement. I feel it's something I would use a lot more often than opening all bookmarked tabs in a folder at once.