Discussions
Share feedback and join product discussions
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum posts

Recommendations for password managers

I'm not quite sure about the encryption method used by Firefox's password manager. Bitwarden uses end-to-end AES-256 bit encryption, salted hashing, and PBKDF2 SHA-256 authentication process to protect sensitive data, does Firefox's password manager ...

Firefox is suggesting me my old (removed) bookmark

as stated in title, which is very strange, since i have removed the bookmark and i have multichecked everywhere and make sure it does not exist anymore. I have even cleard all history and every data i have. Still suggest me the same thing. Disable "s...

garylkz by Making moves
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos

Google blocked direct access to our site in Firefox

Hi there,We are a small company with a simple static website. Our website is just a single HTML file with some common js imports (google tag manager). Today, we decided to embed a Typeform as a contact form. Minutes later, when we access the page on ...

Better Primary Password

Hi,The primary password approach that Firefox has is good but it can be better. The start-up prompt has a cancel button. This primary password only protects passwords, therefore it lets a wrongdoer access my browser history and even open websites whe...

saeedark by Making moves
  • 2 replies
  • 3 kudos

Check out my new Firefox add-on collection

Hello, i suggest everybody check out, rate & contribute to my new Firefox add-ons collection! https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/collections/18089729/essentials/^ Link Edit: Is supposed to be for general use, nothing crazy; just what people nor...