cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why So Many?

StevieB
Making moves

Why are there so many instances of FF running and ALL at the same time, and at least half of them taking up memory / RAM.

Chrome and Edge don't do this, so why does FF.

It kind of like makes it look like sloppy programming.

See attached picture.

46 REPLIES 46

Since you play SpaceEngine, what do you enjoy most about the game? Are there any specific features or experiences you've had in it that you'd like to discuss?

Ladan
Making moves

Why isn't anyone saying what to do about this?! I'm having this issue daily. Still do. Please help.

driveseedsi
Making moves
  • "Just a lot to share, I guess." (Light and playful)
  • "Maybe I got carried away a bit." (Admits a slight oversight)
  • "Happy to provide options!" (Focuses on helpfulness)
  • "Is there a preferred amount?" (Puts the ball back in their court)
  • Check Now soundorp

civilidstatuss
Making moves

Meaning that since there is empty memory not being used, let's just use it up.  Great idea if the computer was only running FireFox.  Of course, if you are going to run other apps, well that just too bad for you. Calculadora Alicia.

JackJoe
Making moves

AutoCAD is a computer-aided design (CAD) software used for creating precise 2D and 3D drawings. It is widely utilized by architects, engineers, and designers for drafting and designing various structures and components. softgiver

Asad_433
Making moves

Struggling to check your Kuwait Civil ID status? You've come to the right place. In this article, we clear up all your doubts and provide simple steps to track your Civil ID status easily.

miandrew
Making moves

Firefox uses multiple processes to improve performance and security, similar to how Chrome and Edge manage tabs and extensions. While this can increase memory usage (check here), it's designed to make the browser more stable and responsive. It’s not a sign of sloppy programming, but rather a trade-off for better performance and security.