cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strange email from Mozilla: „Hot Take: Testing Dynamic URL- DLL with Manual Tracking“

Nickson
Making moves

I just got a very strange email from mozilla@email.Mozilla.org, whereas it doesn’t seem to be phishing as the links I checked are *.Mozilla.org. Any ideas how could I report this to Mozilla team?

———-

Von: Mozilla Foundation <mozilla@email.mozilla.org>
Datum: 1. November 2022 um 18:18:17 MEZ
Betreff: Hot Take: Testing Dynamic URL- DLL with Manual Tracking
Antwort an:mozilla@email.mozilla.org

Dear Subscriber

DLL

A mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam courage of our questions billions upon billions how far away Hypatia shores of the cosmic ocean. The only home we've ever known kindling the energy hidden in matter take root and flourish intelligent beings great turbulent clouds the only home we've ever known. Bits of moving fluff two ghostly white figures in coveralls and helmets are softly dancing two ghostly white figures in coveralls and helmets are softly dancing the only home we've ever known cosmic ocean dream of the mind's eye and billions upon billions upon billions upon billions upon billions upon billions upon billions.

Donate Now 

With pretty stories for which there's little good evidence Sea of Tranquility Tunguska event Euclid courage of our questions dream of the mind's eye. Two ghostly white figures in coveralls and helmets are softly dancing permanence of the stars as a patch of light tingling of the spine prime number Orion's sword. Dispassionate extraterrestrial observer paroxysm of global death two ghostly white figures in coveralls and helmets are softly dancing shores of the cosmic ocean the sky calls to us finite but unbounded and billions upon billions upon billions upon billions upon billions upon billions upon billions.

Thank you,
Mozilla

Connect with us

Thanks for reading!
You're receiving this email because we think you're neat, AND you subscribed to hear from us. If our emails aren't sparking joy, we'll understand if you unsubscribe.

You can also update your email preferences at any time.

Donate to Mozilla  |  Download Firefox

2 Harrison St. #175, San Francisco, CA 94105
LegalPrivacy
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
5 REPLIES 5

smoltron
Making moves

If you check the message source, the text content is totally different than the html content here. Still, a very strange message by Mozilla.

mcg1878
Making moves

I got that too. It made no sense so I got suspicious.

same for me - couldn't figure out what this shall be about (a broad testing of .... or something?) so I'm looking for some enlightenment.

Pedro
Making moves

It was a mistake, quoting Mozilla's Twitter: "Today we accidentally sent a test email to a portion of our mailing list. We apologize for the inconvenience. For those asking, no we’ve not been haunted by the ghost of Carl Sagan, the copy is Sagan Ipsum."