cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ebay problem with firefox failing follow links an purchases

bernie
Making moves

hi ebay problem on firefox "latest version", seems to have a problem with ebay an its links, viewing item pictures, it fails to follow links, or add to, or updates the basket, when i try to in crease the purchase amount from 1 to two it fails to change the price, or add to saved list an pretty much anything else, it think firefox has stopped its working support for javescripts, so anything using java seems not be working properly, so im having to use edge, to order my purchases, this not a very impressive idea, so a bit of help how to fix this would be great thanks

2 REPLIES 2

Jon
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @bernie ,

Sorry to hear about this! Looks like you're experiencing a bug. Per the Community Guidelines & Discussions Guidelines , please submit those to our Bugzilla site and not here. That way the issue can be tracked properly.

Thank you!

bernie
Making moves

hi im not sure about a bug, but i went to troubleshoot mode an followed the instruction till i got several small popup boxes click on the repair or fix i think it said it would wipe out all the links i was using, firefox closed all the screens, then i got white screen, then nothing just white window, so left it for a bit, it would'nt start, kept telling me firefox is running an nothing for 5+ minutes, so i went to task manager, an it wasnt listed as running prog. tried restarting firfox a few more times. then it started an all is working just nice, yippee, no more edge.. thank you for the help, im bit confused as to why but couldnt find out how to start/make a bug report, let alone send one.