cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comment and posts are often lost in mozilla connect due to login issues

shodan
Making moves

Hello,

I have noticed a few times that I type and post a long comment and it gets lost !

I hit back, my comment is no longer there.

Please make it so that comments are saved in the browser cache even if not logged in.

This isn't the only cause but if writing a comment and the login times out in the mean time, the login box then login with firefox, there's a chance the comment will get lost in the transfert

I would outright disable the ability to type in a comment if not logged in. So as not to risk someone writing a long comment, then losing it at the login screen.

Also, the page should be done in such a way, that if anything goes wrong, if you hit back your comment should still be in the textbox !

3 REPLIES 3

Jon
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for this feedback - and sorry to hear you're losing posts! Let me reach out to our platform partner to see how we can potentially resolve this issue.

itme_580
Making moves

I too have experienced this kind of trouble. I hope this can fix.

i just did and lost a lengthly update

see : https://connect.mozilla.org/t5/ideas/sort-by-thread-view-off-function-to-change-for-all-folders/idc-...

had to do it again, do not have time for this, am i expected to copy the text elsewhere for every post update ??