Discussions
Share feedback and join product discussions
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum posts

Mozilla Connect Recap: Top-Voted Ideas (1/20-2/6)

Hey all, Happy Friday Monday and welcome to another Weekly Recap here in the Mozilla Connect community! This post will highlight the top 10 most-voted ideas for the previous two weeks—since we missed last week. While some are ‘new ideas’ and others...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Upgrading your computer and moving your Firefox data

Hello, Connect community!Our team at Mozilla is trying to understand how we can make the transition from one computer to another easier for Firefox users who upgrade their devices. We would appreciate your thoughts and suggestions. What worked for yo...

asafko by Employee
  • 15 replies
  • 6 kudos

Importing Autofill Data - Tell us what you think!

Hey everyone! I’m Justine, a Product Manager here at Mozilla, and I’m looking to get your thoughts and feelings about importing autofill data from other browsers. We'd love to understand what you're expecting and your level of comfort with these data...

Justine by Employee
  • 7 replies
  • 4 kudos

The Awesomebar Needs to be More Awesome

Firefox's address bar is flat out streets behind Chrome's in terms of functionality. There are two big gripes I have with it in its current form:Autocomplete only works for top level domains. In Chrome if I want to check ESPN's NFL scoreboard the URL...

dvnwllms by Making moves
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Volume on the browser.

Hello there!I'm not sure why, but the volume on Firefox browser is tad bit low. I'm playing the same video/audio links on Chrome and it sounds louder. For some reason, I can't raise the volume to the desired level but I can with Chrome! I would like ...

JF1 by Making moves
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Custom search engines like Chrome

Installing extensions requires extension developers. Chrome just lets you substitute the query into the URL parameters for any website. I wish Firefox had this feature. DuckDuckGo Bangs are managed by DuckDuckGo and just bookmarking the site wastes t...

bad firefox update

every since i downloaded this new update to my computer my Instagram has been messing up skipping and stopping every time i look at a video of a Instagram stories it keeps messing up can you guys change it back to the old version or fix this problem ...

Ctrl or Cmd + trackpad or mouse wheel on Firefox 109 (macOS)

The Firefox 109 Release Notes inform us that:>On macOS, Ctrl or Cmd + trackpad or mouse wheel now scrolls the page instead of zooming. This avoids accidental zooming and matches the behavior of other web browsers on macOS.To revert to the previous be...

Product feedback and discussions

Give feedback and participate in meaningful conversations with the community and Mozilla employees in this discussion forum. Here are some resources to help you get started:

• Discussions Guidelines
  • Mozilla Employee-Hosted Discussions
  • Mozilla Support
    If you're looking for help with technical or performance-related issues, please visit Mozilla Support. That is the best channel for troubleshooting such issues as well as asking any how-to questions for all Mozilla products.
    Top Kudoed Authors