Discussions
Share feedback and join product discussions
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum posts

Mozilla Connect Weekly Recap: Top-Voted Ideas (5/10-5/17)

Hey all, Happy Friday and welcome to another Weekly Recap here in the Mozilla Connect community! This post will highlight the top 10 most-voted ideas for the previous week (5/10-5/17). While some are ‘new ideas’ and others are already ‘in review’ (...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Improvements to the Firefox sidebar are on the way…

In the latest Nightly Blog post, our product team has announced some exciting work aimed at improving the sidebar experience in Firefox. To quickly summarize… We have been exploring (including listening to all your feedback and ideas here on Connect)...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 36 replies
  • 24 kudos

Share your thoughts on how you shop online!

Hello Firefox Community! I’m Joy, a member of the Firefox Product team. I’m excited to engage with you on Mozilla Connect and learn more about your experiences shopping online on Firefox. Our team is working on ways to support and enhance your online...

Upgrading your computer and moving your Firefox data

Hello, Connect community!Our team at Mozilla is trying to understand how we can make the transition from one computer to another easier for Firefox users who upgrade their devices. We would appreciate your thoughts and suggestions. What worked for yo...

asafko by Employee
  • 65 replies
  • 18 kudos

Mozilla Connect Weekly Recap: Top-Voted Ideas (8/5-8/12)

Hey all,  Happy Friday and welcome to another Weekly Recap here in the Mozilla Connect community!  This post will highlight the top 10 most-voted ideas for the previous week (8/5-8/12). While some are ‘new ideas’ and others are alre...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 3 kudos

Thunderbird & Firefox for older MacOS-Systems

Firefox and Thunderbird are cool app. Yes. BUT: WHY the heck are NO MORE versions available for older MacOS Systems? Its not understandable why users of older systems get cast out from updates. These days where everyone is discussing about sustainabi...

i have a problem

Hello, after the recent update, after closing the program and opening it again, the last page I opened opens again!

Posted! but not really posted?

On 9th August I posted a discussion but after checking it wasn't neither posted nor in reviewing status (nor in rejected section), does someone else posted something but never saw it really posted? This is annoying, mostly if you wrote a complex text...

Donwloads

Ficou horrível o Firefox salvar automáticamente os Arquivos baixados, sem nos dar Opções.

Ideas vs Discussions

I just submitted an Idea but I don't see it listed. Does it have to get approved? What is the difference between an Idea and a Discussion if they both provide feedback?

Right click > print PDF

Hey there, I noticed, that when I try to print a PDF file from the right click menu on Windows 10 (which I linked to Firefox by default), I do not see an option to print it.On the other hand: when PDF files are linked to Adobe Acrobat Reader DC, I do...

FF_Adobe_Right_Click.png
Prodigio by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Product feedback and discussions

Give feedback and participate in meaningful conversations with the community and Mozilla employees in this discussion forum. Here are some resources to help you get started:

• Discussions Guidelines
  • Mozilla Employee-Hosted Discussions
  • Mozilla Support
    If you're looking for help with technical or performance-related issues, please visit Mozilla Support. That is the best channel for troubleshooting such issues as well as asking any how-to questions for all Mozilla products.