Discussions
Share feedback and join product discussions
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum posts

Mozilla Connect Weekly Recap: Top-Voted Ideas (4/12-4/19)

Hey all, Happy Friday and welcome to another Weekly Recap here in the Mozilla Connect community! This post will highlight the top 10 most-voted ideas for the previous week (4/12-4/19). While some are ‘new ideas’ and others are already ‘in review’ (...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Improvements to the Firefox sidebar are on the way…

In the latest Nightly Blog post, our product team has announced some exciting work aimed at improving the sidebar experience in Firefox. To quickly summarize… We have been exploring (including listening to all your feedback and ideas here on Connect)...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 26 replies
  • 17 kudos

Share your thoughts on how you shop online!

Hello Firefox Community! I’m Joy, a member of the Firefox Product team. I’m excited to engage with you on Mozilla Connect and learn more about your experiences shopping online on Firefox. Our team is working on ways to support and enhance your online...

Upgrading your computer and moving your Firefox data

Hello, Connect community!Our team at Mozilla is trying to understand how we can make the transition from one computer to another easier for Firefox users who upgrade their devices. We would appreciate your thoughts and suggestions. What worked for yo...

asafko by Employee
  • 63 replies
  • 18 kudos

V 125.0.1. Fast and Fourios

Firefox should now be even faster. Unfortunately, it also goes crazy, as every new link opens an additional tab that tries to connect to IP 0.0.0.1 and failes.Slower would be better than faster with lots of bugs 

Kldenker by Making moves
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

CANNOT LOAD LATEST VERSION

My old version "fails to detect for upgrades" ! The installer will not install anything new.Please fix this bug!

redhead by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

hello

hello Miért nem lehet a mozillanak csak egy egyszerüen írni egy visszajelzést ?mint  a google chrome ban is van ? a mozzila firefox mac os verziojában miért nem bal oldalt van a fülön a bezáro gomb?miért nem olyan még sok minden másban mint a mac os?...

Calendar>Edit Event: Windows Size too small

Hello,since "the big update" I noticed that the "edit calendar event" popup-window size is too small to display essential information and action buttoms. I need to scroll every time.Any way to change that?

knilch_0-1710672172781.png
knilch by Making moves
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Latest update and how it affects the shortcuts page.

I've set my shortcuts page as my default homepage. The page contains 32 squares containing links to my favorite websites. Because the number of squares are constant, I can arrange and separate links anyway I want; never mind that some boxes are blank...

gunzen by Making moves
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Stop the cursor moving...

In the latest update the cursor / mouse got crazy. It is moving and dropping and jumping and enlarging by itself which makes hard to use Firefox. It gives migrane and is very annoying. I want to move the cursor or mouse, not you, thanks... Please fix...

Maarit by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thunderbird loses and damages pdf attachments.

I have had an email from my pension provider. It should have had three pdfs attached. It had only two and one of those was damaged. I went direct to my email provider website and was able to get them from there. But Thunderbird only downloaded two of...

Jim_R by Making moves
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
Product feedback and discussions

Give feedback and participate in meaningful conversations with the community and Mozilla employees in this discussion forum. Here are some resources to help you get started:

• Discussions Guidelines
  • Mozilla Employee-Hosted Discussions
  • Mozilla Support
    If you're looking for help with technical or performance-related issues, please visit Mozilla Support. That is the best channel for troubleshooting such issues as well as asking any how-to questions for all Mozilla products.