Discussions
Share feedback and join product discussions
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum posts

Mozilla Connect Weekly Recap: Top-Voted Ideas (4/12-4/19)

Hey all, Happy Friday and welcome to another Weekly Recap here in the Mozilla Connect community! This post will highlight the top 10 most-voted ideas for the previous week (4/12-4/19). While some are ‘new ideas’ and others are already ‘in review’ (...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Improvements to the Firefox sidebar are on the way…

In the latest Nightly Blog post, our product team has announced some exciting work aimed at improving the sidebar experience in Firefox. To quickly summarize… We have been exploring (including listening to all your feedback and ideas here on Connect)...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 16 replies
  • 16 kudos

Share your thoughts on how you shop online!

Hello Firefox Community! I’m Joy, a member of the Firefox Product team. I’m excited to engage with you on Mozilla Connect and learn more about your experiences shopping online on Firefox. Our team is working on ways to support and enhance your online...

Upgrading your computer and moving your Firefox data

Hello, Connect community!Our team at Mozilla is trying to understand how we can make the transition from one computer to another easier for Firefox users who upgrade their devices. We would appreciate your thoughts and suggestions. What worked for yo...

asafko by Employee
  • 63 replies
  • 17 kudos

Thunderbird beta 115 unread indicator not cleared

Ever since trying the beta (originally 114, now 115), I notice that the Windows taskbar and tray icons continue to show the red, "unread" count of messages even after I've read or deleted them. I have to click out of the Inbox and back in for the ind...

dbreaux by Making moves
  • 7 replies
  • 5 kudos

Marking a few folders in the 115.2.2 (32b) version

Hello community,Today Thunderbird has been updated to the 115.2.2 version and now I have a problem with marking a few folders. Do you know how it can be done? For example I have a few folders and after refreshing mailbox many new messages have come t...

przegal by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disappointed in Basic Screen.....

Really disappointed in the Version 118 beta screens....  Older version was better and easier to navigate and displayed address book and tools a lot better.....  Only bright spot is the ability to change font size on screen which I never seem to be ab...

dlmeisen by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mozilla extremely slow and constantly losing connection

Since the past 2-3 months with the new updates Mozilla has become extremely slow, almost to the point where its not even usable anymore. It doesn't matter if all plugins are disabled, it doesn't matter what device I use (desktop, mobile or laptop) th...

LMP by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Product feedback and discussions

Give feedback and participate in meaningful conversations with the community and Mozilla employees in this discussion forum. Here are some resources to help you get started:

• Discussions Guidelines
  • Mozilla Employee-Hosted Discussions
  • Mozilla Support
    If you're looking for help with technical or performance-related issues, please visit Mozilla Support. That is the best channel for troubleshooting such issues as well as asking any how-to questions for all Mozilla products.