Discussions
Share feedback and join product discussions
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum posts

Mozilla Connect Weekly Recap: Top-Voted Ideas (4/12-4/19)

Hey all, Happy Friday and welcome to another Weekly Recap here in the Mozilla Connect community! This post will highlight the top 10 most-voted ideas for the previous week (4/12-4/19). While some are ‘new ideas’ and others are already ‘in review’ (...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Improvements to the Firefox sidebar are on the way…

In the latest Nightly Blog post, our product team has announced some exciting work aimed at improving the sidebar experience in Firefox. To quickly summarize… We have been exploring (including listening to all your feedback and ideas here on Connect)...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 16 replies
  • 16 kudos

Share your thoughts on how you shop online!

Hello Firefox Community! I’m Joy, a member of the Firefox Product team. I’m excited to engage with you on Mozilla Connect and learn more about your experiences shopping online on Firefox. Our team is working on ways to support and enhance your online...

Upgrading your computer and moving your Firefox data

Hello, Connect community!Our team at Mozilla is trying to understand how we can make the transition from one computer to another easier for Firefox users who upgrade their devices. We would appreciate your thoughts and suggestions. What worked for yo...

asafko by Employee
  • 63 replies
  • 17 kudos

Problem with French translation / spell-checker

Hi,i'm a french user (and a fan of your job)I just want to notice you a problem i found with the spell checker which corrects grammatical mistakes when you want to check before sending a mail in thunderbird.an expression "péda" short version of "péda...

Julegs86 by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Address politically biased pocket feed

I think Firefox is objectively better than the other browsers out there. But I'm seriously considering switching me and my company's primary browser from Firefox to something else because of this.As a dev who's leading a team of devs (who constantly ...

Shrihari by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

FF for IOS is Bugware

Hello,Currently FF for IOS is not usable! If you switch to another application and return to FF, the browser restarts and asks for cookies. If you were logged in to a website, the login is gone and you have to log in again. Also the previously set zo...

Rainer by Making moves
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Loss of functionality on 115.2.2

I upgraded a couple of days ago and can overall accept the changes and I know it will continue to improve. The one issue that grates on me is I'll look at dozens of emails, one after another and delete most.In the old version of TB I would click keep...

Alle Abrufen ist weg.

Leider ist der "Alle Abrufen" Button weg Das ist ziemlich blöd wenn man mehrere Email Konten gleichzeitig hat. Warum kann ich den nicht einfach bei "Anpassen" mit einfügen.Von den 24 Möglichkeiten dort wäre der meine Nummer 2 nach Löschen!

rolkev by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Getting back to old design after update?

Hello Thunderbird team,today i got a design update for my thunderbird. I personally don't like it and would appreciate to enable the "old" design i had before. Is this possible? Design presets would be amazing, so you can add new ones and people like...

Thoughts on TB 115.2.2

I've been using TB since it was first released many, many moons ago!  Here is just a couple of thoughts on the new UI.The Density settings seem very arbitrary.  How about leaving the Default setting and adding Increase and Decrease Density buttons, ...

ClayC by Making moves
  • 1 replies
  • 4 kudos

Please let users choose to save CPU or memory

Found that when playing recordings, the CPU usage of Firefox is much higher than that of Google Chrome, but the memory usage is much lower. It is estimated that you have adopted algorithms that consume more CPU but occupy less memory, but this practi...

Product feedback and discussions

Give feedback and participate in meaningful conversations with the community and Mozilla employees in this discussion forum. Here are some resources to help you get started:

• Discussions Guidelines
  • Mozilla Employee-Hosted Discussions
  • Mozilla Support
    If you're looking for help with technical or performance-related issues, please visit Mozilla Support. That is the best channel for troubleshooting such issues as well as asking any how-to questions for all Mozilla products.