Discussions
Share feedback and join product discussions
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum posts

Mozilla Connect Weekly Recap: Top-Voted Ideas (3/22-3/29)

Hey all, Happy Friday and welcome to another Weekly Recap here in the Mozilla Connect community! This post will highlight the top 10 most-voted ideas for the previous week (3/22-3/29). While some are ‘new ideas’ and others are already ‘in review’ (...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Share your thoughts on how you shop online!

Hello Firefox Community! I’m Joy, a member of the Firefox Product team. I’m excited to engage with you on Mozilla Connect and learn more about your experiences shopping online on Firefox. Our team is working on ways to support and enhance your online...

Upgrading your computer and moving your Firefox data

Hello, Connect community!Our team at Mozilla is trying to understand how we can make the transition from one computer to another easier for Firefox users who upgrade their devices. We would appreciate your thoughts and suggestions. What worked for yo...

asafko by Employee
  • 61 replies
  • 16 kudos

Resolved! June 2023 crashes

The lack of stability is such a perennial topic I don't know how else to approach it. I have NOT seen a new feature I cared about in a LONG time, but the crashes are forever and I care a lot about that.I am not sure this is a new version of some old ...

shanen0 by Making moves
  • 13 replies
  • 1 kudos

I cant access primary password-

I dont remember Primary password. It is not the pword I have written down for that account. I am absolutely frustrated. I however can still access my webmail through TWC. Any solutions?

Want to add emojis in mozilla

I've noticed that emojis have become an integral part of online communication, adding color and emotion to our messages. As a Mozilla Firefox user, I'm curious about the support for emojis in the browser. Can someone provide insights into how Firefox...

kathiecs by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thunderbird 116 (fr-fr) - Event Panel Header - Design Issue

Hi,I find the design of the header at the top of the Today panel quite confusing. It uses abbreviations for both days and months, and orders things in a non-natural way (for my locale). And this generates embarrassing ambiguities, such as the one in ...

gfc by Making moves
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

FirefoxScreenshots

Hola, estoy usando firefox v.117.0 (64-bit) y me ha desaparecido poder hacer una captura de pantalla, antes la activaba desde: Ver/Barra de herramientas/Personalizar la barra de herramientas y la arrastraba al lado de las extensiones, pero ha desapar...

Yugurtu by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

restore tabs

please fix the restore tabs it restores some but not all have to click it 4 - 5 times to reopen my tabs

Installed version 118 Beta.

According to install history it is installed. However, the version check tells me that 117 is installed, and lost all bookmarks. Had 3 accounts, deleted nothing, tried to put another account as "mainaccount", nothing. WHere do I find bookmarkbackups,...

BARTO by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Product feedback and discussions

Give feedback and participate in meaningful conversations with the community and Mozilla employees in this discussion forum. Here are some resources to help you get started:

• Discussions Guidelines
  • Mozilla Employee-Hosted Discussions
  • Mozilla Support
    If you're looking for help with technical or performance-related issues, please visit Mozilla Support. That is the best channel for troubleshooting such issues as well as asking any how-to questions for all Mozilla products.
    Top Kudoed Authors