Discussions
Share feedback and join product discussions
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum posts

Improvements to the Firefox sidebar are on the way…

In the latest Nightly Blog post, our product team has announced some exciting work aimed at improving the sidebar experience in Firefox. To quickly summarize… We have been exploring (including listening to all your feedback and ideas here on Connect)...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 6 replies
  • 11 kudos

Mozilla Connect Weekly Recap: Top-Voted Ideas (4/5-4/12)

Hey all, Happy Friday and welcome to another Weekly Recap here in the Mozilla Connect community! This post will highlight the top 10 most-voted ideas for the previous week (4/5-4/12). While some are ‘new ideas’ and others are already ‘in review’ (l...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Share your thoughts on how you shop online!

Hello Firefox Community! I’m Joy, a member of the Firefox Product team. I’m excited to engage with you on Mozilla Connect and learn more about your experiences shopping online on Firefox. Our team is working on ways to support and enhance your online...

Upgrading your computer and moving your Firefox data

Hello, Connect community!Our team at Mozilla is trying to understand how we can make the transition from one computer to another easier for Firefox users who upgrade their devices. We would appreciate your thoughts and suggestions. What worked for yo...

asafko by Employee
  • 63 replies
  • 17 kudos

Resolved! How about speeding up Ideas and Discussions approval?

I posted an idea (to be more specific: Brings AI and Deep Learning to Firefox to make it a faster, more efficient and more stable) on 09-25-2023 and has not yet been approved, some others posted later have already been approved.There are also these t...

Krazy by Making moves
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Bookmarks default to the bookmarks toolbar?

Whenever I try to bookmark something now it ends up in the toolbar. This is really annoying because this should never be the default option. The toolbar is where you put special bookmarks for short term use not EVERYTHING!It's even more annoying beca...

Downgrading to a Previous (esr) Version

I just upgraded to the newest ESR version but am not happy with the results and at least want to do some tests using the old version. According to This page, which says: "If you still want to downgrade, you can visit Mozilla's directory of older Fire...

GreyFox_4_Me_0-1696404802616.png GreyFox_4_Me_2-1696405052736.png

Advanced Search - needs quick access button

Hello, To do an "advanced search" on messages you have to go through Edit -> Find -> Search Messages.I use this a lot, so I would suggest putting a little "advanced search" button next to the text-box field that sits atop the window.Thank you!

Firefox development leads should be cautious

History seems to be repeating itself at mozilla. Years back a head developer who seemed to have a lot of influence convinced mozilla to move to a rapid rollout model for updates. In the process they ignored the 3rd party developers and let them fall ...

Firefox account - Impossible to create new account

In Firefox or on the website, when you go to Firefox Sync and try to create a new account, after havind entered an e-mail, a password is ask and the message "Account or password not valide" appear.No button to singup a new account is available.Can yo...

PAtrickG by Making moves
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Product feedback and discussions

Give feedback and participate in meaningful conversations with the community and Mozilla employees in this discussion forum. Here are some resources to help you get started:

• Discussions Guidelines
  • Mozilla Employee-Hosted Discussions
  • Mozilla Support
    If you're looking for help with technical or performance-related issues, please visit Mozilla Support. That is the best channel for troubleshooting such issues as well as asking any how-to questions for all Mozilla products.