Discussions
Share feedback and join product discussions
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum posts

Mozilla Connect Weekly Recap: Top-Voted Ideas (1/13-1/20)

Hey all, Happy Friday and welcome to another Weekly Recap here in the Mozilla Connect community! This post will highlight the top 10 most-voted ideas for the previous week (1/13-1/20). While some are ‘new ideas’ and others are already ‘in review’ (...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 3 kudos

Events are coming to Mozilla Connect!

Happy 2023 A new year means many new and exciting things are on the way.  New goals. New features. New opportunities to connect, collaborate, and create.  In other words… Events are coming to Mozilla Connect! These experiences will be designed for ...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 6 replies
  • 8 kudos

Upgrading your computer and moving your Firefox data

Hello, Connect community!Our team at Mozilla is trying to understand how we can make the transition from one computer to another easier for Firefox users who upgrade their devices. We would appreciate your thoughts and suggestions. What worked for yo...

asafko by Employee
  • 13 replies
  • 6 kudos

Importing Autofill Data - Tell us what you think!

Hey everyone! I’m Justine, a Product Manager here at Mozilla, and I’m looking to get your thoughts and feelings about importing autofill data from other browsers. We'd love to understand what you're expecting and your level of comfort with these data...

Justine by Employee
  • 6 replies
  • 4 kudos

Reduce noise in Firefox release notes

I was reading Firefox 98.0 release notes and came across this sentence:"Firefox: saving you time and helping you get back to what you care about!"...which is kinda ironic because you're wasting my time telling me about how Firefox is gonna help save ...

johncf by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Here's how you fix the downloads

History: You guys tried this, what was it 10+ years ago?  Where you tried to force DLs to a location based on the source domain.  (IIRC it was because your developers wanted to save all of their illegally DLd game files to a single place).  It failed...

Macahi by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

FF just upgraded itself to 98 without permission

I have my setting set to "Check for updates but let you choose to install them" (yes, it's still set that way).  I have been prompted to update and have said no each time.  I want to research what you've broken in the latest build, and make sure that...

Macahi by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

slow

way to slow, will drop firefox can not  put up with this,way to  slow to get medical information

I give up!

Mozilla Firefox has become so slow and fails so much that I have switched to Google Chrome.

My disapoinment. Bring Yandex back.

Very liked Firefox before latest update where you eliminated Yandex search. You have set a precedent for political engagement. I trust you less now. Keep Firefox users free to use what they want or you will become another evil-browser like Google.

display of pdf documents forced instead of download

With a recent update apparently the display of pdf documents is made default and overrules any corresponding firefox setting such as 'Always ask where to save file'. This is extremely annoying, since it forces the user to do another click ('download'...

Wux2000 by Making moves
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Верните Яндекс

США нападала и убивали жителей Югославии, Японии, Сирии, Ливии, Украины, Казахстана, Беларуси и т.д, устраивала розовые революции во многих странах мира, в том числе и Южной америки, России, Украине и т.д.. Вы поддерживаете нацистов? Гитлер, капут! Г...

RUSMARUS by Making moves
  • 1 replies
  • 11 kudos
Product feedback and discussions

Give feedback and participate in meaningful conversations with the community and Mozilla employees in this discussion forum. Here are some resources to help you get started:

• Discussions Guidelines
  • Mozilla Employee-Hosted Discussions
  • Mozilla Support
    If you're looking for help with technical or performance-related issues, please visit Mozilla Support. That is the best channel for troubleshooting such issues as well as asking any how-to questions for all Mozilla products.
    Top Kudoed Authors