Discussions
Share feedback and join product discussions
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum posts

Mozilla Connect Weekly Recap: Top-Voted Ideas (4/12-4/19)

Hey all, Happy Friday and welcome to another Weekly Recap here in the Mozilla Connect community! This post will highlight the top 10 most-voted ideas for the previous week (4/12-4/19). While some are ‘new ideas’ and others are already ‘in review’ (...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Improvements to the Firefox sidebar are on the way…

In the latest Nightly Blog post, our product team has announced some exciting work aimed at improving the sidebar experience in Firefox. To quickly summarize… We have been exploring (including listening to all your feedback and ideas here on Connect)...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 26 replies
  • 17 kudos

Share your thoughts on how you shop online!

Hello Firefox Community! I’m Joy, a member of the Firefox Product team. I’m excited to engage with you on Mozilla Connect and learn more about your experiences shopping online on Firefox. Our team is working on ways to support and enhance your online...

Upgrading your computer and moving your Firefox data

Hello, Connect community!Our team at Mozilla is trying to understand how we can make the transition from one computer to another easier for Firefox users who upgrade their devices. We would appreciate your thoughts and suggestions. What worked for yo...

asafko by Employee
  • 63 replies
  • 18 kudos

Images floues fils et videos

images floues sur youtube et films enrtegistrés. J'ai du me faire depanner par le SAV apple. En fait, soit je change pour safari, soit je dois ouvrir une "nouvelle fenetre privée" pour continuer à avoir des images normales. Ce 2 choix, pas très fluid...

ln by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Firefox Update Warning.

It would be nice, nay, more user-friendly, if you could see fit to put up a splash-screen or open a tab some 10 minutes before you decide to update Firefox giving a fair warning, instead of just springing them on us, like, *SURPRISE!!!!*I say this be...

saving webpages full error

hi.when i try to save a full webpage from various websites, Firefox fails to do that.Only when i go to my downloads tab and click on the reload button in there, does it save it to my hard disk.Please advise,Alex

alx11557 by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

SSO issue since upgraded to v118.0.1

Hi,We have company internal applications that we run through Firefox since years. For the user authentication we use kerberos.Everything worked well until we upgraded to v118. Most applications run on port 80/443 and the user can be authenticated cor...

dehaen by Making moves
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Thunderbird Version 115.3.2

La dernière version de Thunderbird est une catastrophe. Outre l'aspect des fenêtre, il y a plusieurs problèmes.- Pourquoi avoir supprimé la possibilité de relever un seul compte dans la liste de tous les comptes.- Quand on relève ses comptes, la list...

Dichro by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Thunderbird Emojis

1) Il y a un bug depuis la dernière mise à jour : quand je veux mettre un émoji en fin de ligne il ne s'affiche pas.Ça fonctionne si je crée une ligne supplémentaire sous mon texte existant...2) Comment avoir une palette d'émoji plus importantes ?Mer...

Alain by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

关于 收藏夹图标 点亮策略 / About Favorites Icon Lighting Strategy

首先请谅解我用中文写作,这样我可以确定表达清楚我的请求 我要说的事情是关于收藏夹那个星星图标☆★ 当访问到我书签中的站点时,星星☆会被点亮★ 我注意到,我书签中的部分站点,在一段时间后,链接字符有轻微变化(比如,http→https)。仅仅是如此小的变化,也会导致星星无法点亮。在主域名一致的情况下,这对于是否已经收藏,是难以判断的。 所以向各位寻求帮助,是否可以针对一级 二级域名进行校验来点亮星星★。 First of all, please forgive me for writing in ...

六六 by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

What's your use case for PWAs?

Hello everyone, I just saw a feature request post being on the top of the list about PWAs. I used to use them when I was using Edge, only for a while. After I realized it was not better personally for me than just pinning the tabs. What is your perso...

MrLion28 by Making moves
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

New account

I signed into my account after some time and I was asked to choose a username and looking at my account profile, my stats are blank and says new member since 10-11-2023.Does Mozilla delete unused accounts?I was pretty active on the board in the past ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Product feedback and discussions

Give feedback and participate in meaningful conversations with the community and Mozilla employees in this discussion forum. Here are some resources to help you get started:

• Discussions Guidelines
  • Mozilla Employee-Hosted Discussions
  • Mozilla Support
    If you're looking for help with technical or performance-related issues, please visit Mozilla Support. That is the best channel for troubleshooting such issues as well as asking any how-to questions for all Mozilla products.