Discussions
Share feedback and join product discussions
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum posts

Mozilla Connect Weekly Recap: Top-Voted Ideas (3/15-3/22)

Hey all, Happy Friday and welcome to another Weekly Recap here in the Mozilla Connect community! This post will highlight the top 10 most-voted ideas for the previous week (3/15-3/22). While some are ‘new ideas’ and others are already ‘in review’ (...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Share your thoughts on how you shop online!

Hello Firefox Community! I’m Joy, a member of the Firefox Product team. I’m excited to engage with you on Mozilla Connect and learn more about your experiences shopping online on Firefox. Our team is working on ways to support and enhance your online...

Upgrading your computer and moving your Firefox data

Hello, Connect community!Our team at Mozilla is trying to understand how we can make the transition from one computer to another easier for Firefox users who upgrade their devices. We would appreciate your thoughts and suggestions. What worked for yo...

asafko by Employee
  • 61 replies
  • 16 kudos

Thunderbird no longer saved ZOOMED preferences

Hi. In previous versions of Thunderbird, if I Zoomed In [Command +], that preference would be saved. So that every email I opened would default to the Zoomed In specification. Now it no longer does this. So I have to manually bump up the size of ever...

Problems with sites

The last few weeks I have been having problems with several different sites.  Unable to use their search buttons, unable to open the page (example a recipe) Others like this ... I can go to chrome and it works beautifully.  I hate to switch back to c...

TC by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

115.3.2 (64-bit) Fails to Delete Mail From Server

I have Thunderbird set to delete the contents of the Trash folder automatically when I close Thunderbird. Although the Trash folder's contents appear to be gone upon re-opening Thunderbird, the supposedly deleted messages remain on the mail server an...

mpfrench by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

The problem of automatic reloading of tabs

HelloHow can I prevent tabs from reloading automatically?I changed this command to true, but the problem still exists and even on some sites it tells me to activate it. I don't want the tabs to reload automatically. Leave at least one option for user...

Sarah63 by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

first reactions, new UI, thunderbird (no specific forum??)

Desktop version WindowsNew UI you may be proud of, but (a) it wasn't broken and (b) new design moves controls for no good reason except to befuddle long term users.Space is wasted.Icon for "replied" is almost invisibleMedium Density give message list...

new tab button

the button to open a new tab used to be on the right, but is now on the left. is it possible to move it back to the right, or at least have an option for ?I've been using Mozilla for over 20 years since the very beginning.Thanks for everything.

Product feedback and discussions

Give feedback and participate in meaningful conversations with the community and Mozilla employees in this discussion forum. Here are some resources to help you get started:

• Discussions Guidelines
  • Mozilla Employee-Hosted Discussions
  • Mozilla Support
    If you're looking for help with technical or performance-related issues, please visit Mozilla Support. That is the best channel for troubleshooting such issues as well as asking any how-to questions for all Mozilla products.
    Top Kudoed Authors