Discussions
Share feedback and join product discussions
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum posts

Mozilla Connect Recap: Top-Voted Ideas (1/20-2/6)

Hey all, Happy Friday Monday and welcome to another Weekly Recap here in the Mozilla Connect community! This post will highlight the top 10 most-voted ideas for the previous two weeks—since we missed last week. While some are ‘new ideas’ and others...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Upgrading your computer and moving your Firefox data

Hello, Connect community!Our team at Mozilla is trying to understand how we can make the transition from one computer to another easier for Firefox users who upgrade their devices. We would appreciate your thoughts and suggestions. What worked for yo...

asafko by Employee
  • 15 replies
  • 6 kudos

Importing Autofill Data - Tell us what you think!

Hey everyone! I’m Justine, a Product Manager here at Mozilla, and I’m looking to get your thoughts and feelings about importing autofill data from other browsers. We'd love to understand what you're expecting and your level of comfort with these data...

Justine by Employee
  • 7 replies
  • 4 kudos

No austrian pocket news articles for german Firefox users?

I cannot remember ever having seen an austrian news-article pop up in my new-tab pocket news page, only german and swiss news articles. Are any austrian news outlets included in the pocket list for german Firefox users?

Dan by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Goodbye Mozilla

In light of Mozilla's lack of support for Huawei device's and the ever growing that of security concerns via our linked devices. It is sad that I am abandoning the Firefox project. Their lack of support for millions of devices, particularly Huawei an...

bree02 by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Please fix the bold font in pdf's

OS: Ubuntu 20.10It is very annoying when the font of pdf changes to very bold, somehow I got it fixed from various solutions over internet but it popped up again. It now happens to some websites too not everytime but many times, but for pdf it's all ...

melo912_1-1649409727600.png melo912_2-1649409738025.png
melo912 by Making moves
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Version 101.0.1 Weird Border

My firefox just updated, and has an odd, blue border along the top of the screen, and white borders along the other three edges. Please get rid of it soon.

snoe860 by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

closing and crashing

why does it take over 100 sec to close?  it's the only app that takes this long.  most of the time it crashes when closing?  anyone else have this experience?   running Monterey 12.4. 

toprover by Making moves
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

return the system print menu

The firefox built-in print menu is not good. All it contains is a link to return to the systems built-in print menu. If someone wants to keep the firefox print menu then at least make this behaviour configurable, and this with a clear config item und...

peterh by Making moves
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Hello

What is going on with Firefox? It was my browser of choice for many years. Now all i get from my company and from organizations is "your trouble is your browser Firefox", switch to Chrome. i'm getting tired of it and don't understand my apps-software...

bob by Making moves
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Product feedback and discussions

Give feedback and participate in meaningful conversations with the community and Mozilla employees in this discussion forum. Here are some resources to help you get started:

• Discussions Guidelines
  • Mozilla Employee-Hosted Discussions
  • Mozilla Support
    If you're looking for help with technical or performance-related issues, please visit Mozilla Support. That is the best channel for troubleshooting such issues as well as asking any how-to questions for all Mozilla products.
    Top Kudoed Authors