Discussions
Share feedback and join product discussions
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum posts

Mozilla Connect Weekly Recap: Top-Voted Ideas (3/15-3/22)

Hey all, Happy Friday and welcome to another Weekly Recap here in the Mozilla Connect community! This post will highlight the top 10 most-voted ideas for the previous week (3/15-3/22). While some are ‘new ideas’ and others are already ‘in review’ (...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Share your thoughts on how you shop online!

Hello Firefox Community! I’m Joy, a member of the Firefox Product team. I’m excited to engage with you on Mozilla Connect and learn more about your experiences shopping online on Firefox. Our team is working on ways to support and enhance your online...

Upgrading your computer and moving your Firefox data

Hello, Connect community!Our team at Mozilla is trying to understand how we can make the transition from one computer to another easier for Firefox users who upgrade their devices. We would appreciate your thoughts and suggestions. What worked for yo...

asafko by Employee
  • 61 replies
  • 16 kudos

After updateing 115.3.3 version Hang issue

After updating 115.3.3 version, Too much Hang issue occur.In a day, 4 or 5 times hang and need to close forcefully.Even we cant open from tray. When we click from system tray then automatically hang.Please do some needful. 

Thunderbird Update

Not every update is helpful, it also happens that this is absolute garbage. Since the last update Thunderbird needs a felt eternity until the program is started. Further, Thunderbird needs another felt eternity until it retrieves the mails. Once it r...

Jamesbd by Making moves
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Feedback Thunderbird 115

Just switched from version 102 to verion 115.Thunderbird is not usable in this form.Layout totally unclear and unstructured. Screen and dialog window display incomplete. I have not checked functions, because this layout does not allow productivity. W...

piett by Making moves
  • 1 replies
  • 9 kudos

I'm very angry

I installed Firefox Relay and then all the passwords for several websites I access that were generated by the PASSWORDS feature disappeared, everything was deleted, unfortunately I forgot to make a backup after using an important and recent website.

Hannibal by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bookmarks scrolling changed with 115.3.1 ESR

When I use a touchscreen PC with my finger the newest ESR will not simply scroll.  It wants to only move a stored bookmark up or down.  I went back to previous version until it gets fixed.  With another computer and a mouse, then all works just fine.

Tiptie1 by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thunderbird - Block IP from Header

HiI get some annoying Posts in my inbox Thunderbird. Always from the same IP which I can see in the email Header.All Filters are useless, if the spammer inserts my own email address as sender.I don't want to block my own email address. The only way t...

Product feedback and discussions

Give feedback and participate in meaningful conversations with the community and Mozilla employees in this discussion forum. Here are some resources to help you get started:

• Discussions Guidelines
  • Mozilla Employee-Hosted Discussions
  • Mozilla Support
    If you're looking for help with technical or performance-related issues, please visit Mozilla Support. That is the best channel for troubleshooting such issues as well as asking any how-to questions for all Mozilla products.
    Top Kudoed Authors