Discussions
Share feedback and join product discussions
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum posts

Mozilla Connect Weekly Recap: Top-Voted Ideas (4/12-4/19)

Hey all, Happy Friday and welcome to another Weekly Recap here in the Mozilla Connect community! This post will highlight the top 10 most-voted ideas for the previous week (4/12-4/19). While some are ‘new ideas’ and others are already ‘in review’ (...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Improvements to the Firefox sidebar are on the way…

In the latest Nightly Blog post, our product team has announced some exciting work aimed at improving the sidebar experience in Firefox. To quickly summarize… We have been exploring (including listening to all your feedback and ideas here on Connect)...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 26 replies
  • 17 kudos

Share your thoughts on how you shop online!

Hello Firefox Community! I’m Joy, a member of the Firefox Product team. I’m excited to engage with you on Mozilla Connect and learn more about your experiences shopping online on Firefox. Our team is working on ways to support and enhance your online...

Upgrading your computer and moving your Firefox data

Hello, Connect community!Our team at Mozilla is trying to understand how we can make the transition from one computer to another easier for Firefox users who upgrade their devices. We would appreciate your thoughts and suggestions. What worked for yo...

asafko by Employee
  • 63 replies
  • 18 kudos

Space between messages

Why there is no space space between 2 messages and why the separation with the details of the email is so big.. (From ,For , Object of the email , answer etc .....)There is no need to have so much space on this field..The date and time is again menti...

where is the blocking cookie banner?

I looked in my settings in firefox nightly android and i saw that the option blocking cookie banner is gone and now i see a new setting what does the same but then for private browsing. So what happened to the old function?

Jeppie by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Firefox / a bug for one word 支持 & 支援

Dear Firefox R&D TeamIt's seems no appropriate channel to feedback bug, so I post it here.Just a small bug report: "支持" ,  the word is always replaced by "支援"  in the content. I found no reason to explain why this happened?These are two totally diffe...

Hunter by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

"Always Ask" download settings - duplicates and confusion

Hello,I had a somewhat brief annoyance session just now with the "always ask where to download" option seemingly not being enforced. It was a .zip file (wow addon) that was always automatically downloaded and opened, and what ultimately "fixed" it wa...

the beginner experience

Ladies and gentlemen,   I am a senior, of 67 years old; 3 years away from 70!  I did not gothrough school,  with computers! it was before my time.   So, finding out  how stuff works , being alone , with no teenagers around?  is not easy!  OK?    With...

Freezeups

Not sure what's going on. But FIREFOX streams nicely but eventually there's a full stop. The best cure is a modem reboot. We're fearful of available updates. 

fones by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos