Discussions
Share feedback and join product discussions
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum posts

Mozilla Connect Weekly Recap: Top-Voted Ideas (4/12-4/19)

Hey all, Happy Friday and welcome to another Weekly Recap here in the Mozilla Connect community! This post will highlight the top 10 most-voted ideas for the previous week (4/12-4/19). While some are ‘new ideas’ and others are already ‘in review’ (...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Improvements to the Firefox sidebar are on the way…

In the latest Nightly Blog post, our product team has announced some exciting work aimed at improving the sidebar experience in Firefox. To quickly summarize… We have been exploring (including listening to all your feedback and ideas here on Connect)...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 26 replies
  • 17 kudos

Share your thoughts on how you shop online!

Hello Firefox Community! I’m Joy, a member of the Firefox Product team. I’m excited to engage with you on Mozilla Connect and learn more about your experiences shopping online on Firefox. Our team is working on ways to support and enhance your online...

Upgrading your computer and moving your Firefox data

Hello, Connect community!Our team at Mozilla is trying to understand how we can make the transition from one computer to another easier for Firefox users who upgrade their devices. We would appreciate your thoughts and suggestions. What worked for yo...

asafko by Employee
  • 63 replies
  • 18 kudos

to report an email scam process

this I AM NOT A ROBOT thing is ridiculous!  This morning, attempting to report unwanted (scam) email, I clicked through 67 (sixty-seven) "pictures." Some were murky, okay, but some were quite clear. This is also stupid.  If you want people to report,...

Strange download

This morning after launching Firefox, there was a sudden download of something labeled "ulJvmCEA.html" that showed 0 bytes. (How you download something with 0 bytes I do not know.) I immediately deleted it so was of course unable to scan it for malwa...

Firefox needs update to adress its consumption of resources !

I'm being forced to change to chrome (unwillingly) due to limited resources on a windows 10 PC (8GB Ram), because while using Firefox the amount of memory used is far superior than that of chrome.It will lead many to drop firefox...

Alf by Making moves
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Difficult to close tabs in new version of Android mobile app

I didn't used to have any trouble closing tabs in the Android mobile app, but now I'm finding it very hard to tap the "X" in the corner. I end up re-opening the tab again and again.I'm on version 119.1.1 (Build #2015984795).

lkw by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Translator

The built-in translator in FF is a good idea.However,it has difficulty understanding in technical texts what should be left in English and what should be translatedgoing back to the original text and then retranslating it is a bit time-consuming; I w...

ap by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

New Density Options/choices in 115.4.3 are terrible

The new Density options, in my opinions, do not present a nice user experience.  They are either too tight/condensed or way too relaxed.  There is no happy medium.  There isn't even an option to keep the same style/density as before (which I thought ...

shedsR02 by Making moves
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Download speed too low

Hello,although I have a real 250 Mbit/s (currently measured 215 Mbit/s) DSL, the browser measurement only shows me 95 Mbit/s.Reinstalling the Firefox browser didn't help either. Please help or tips? Best regards Dirk

Dirk2 by Making moves
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Mozilla Connect Weekly Recap: Top-Voted Ideas (11/10-11/17)

Hey all, Happy Friday and welcome to another Weekly Recap here in the Mozilla Connect community! This post will highlight the top 10 most-voted ideas for the previous week (11/10-11/17). While some are ‘new ideas’ and others are already ‘in review’...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Space between messages

Why there is no space space between 2 messages and why the separation with the details of the email is so big.. (From ,For , Object of the email , answer etc .....)There is no need to have so much space on this field..The date and time is again menti...

Product feedback and discussions

Give feedback and participate in meaningful conversations with the community and Mozilla employees in this discussion forum. Here are some resources to help you get started:

• Discussions Guidelines
  • Mozilla Employee-Hosted Discussions
  • Mozilla Support
    If you're looking for help with technical or performance-related issues, please visit Mozilla Support. That is the best channel for troubleshooting such issues as well as asking any how-to questions for all Mozilla products.