Discussions
Share feedback and join product discussions
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum posts

Mozilla Connect Weekly Recap: Top-Voted Ideas (3/15-3/22)

Hey all, Happy Friday and welcome to another Weekly Recap here in the Mozilla Connect community! This post will highlight the top 10 most-voted ideas for the previous week (3/15-3/22). While some are ‘new ideas’ and others are already ‘in review’ (...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Share your thoughts on how you shop online!

Hello Firefox Community! I’m Joy, a member of the Firefox Product team. I’m excited to engage with you on Mozilla Connect and learn more about your experiences shopping online on Firefox. Our team is working on ways to support and enhance your online...

Upgrading your computer and moving your Firefox data

Hello, Connect community!Our team at Mozilla is trying to understand how we can make the transition from one computer to another easier for Firefox users who upgrade their devices. We would appreciate your thoughts and suggestions. What worked for yo...

asafko by Employee
  • 61 replies
  • 16 kudos

Thunderbird Supernove Update Has Messed Up My RSS Feed

My RSS feed is fouled up. It used to be News Feeds but, instead of getting the actual feed post(s), now all I get is a link to the actual site. I saw another News Feed choice, listed as Blogs & News Feeds (why is there a duplication if News Feeds alr...

Resolved! General looking of the 115.4.1 version ..uglyyyy

Thunderbird is losing his soul ..This new version is seriously ugly....The police used for all menus etc  ..it look like the old IBM computer letter....even the icon is not so nice..everything is strict and cold ..The search bar on the top is useles...

Firefox 117.01 64-bit memory leak

Seeing a massive memory leak in latest version of Firefox for Windows that wasn't there before.  Having to forcefully terminate it up to a couple times a day.  A number of the individual processes are going past 8gb.  Not sure what's triggering it, s...

a_user by Making moves
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Firefox Mouse Wheel Scroll Accelerating

For some reason Firefox keeps expanding the number of lines the mouse wheel scrolls. I first corrected the situation changing the config 'mousewheel.min_line_scroll_amount' to 3, then the browser reverted to the original preset, even though the varia...

[UX] Unresponsive tab-close buttons on Mac full screen mode

Update: I exited full-screen mode and re-entered full screen mode and now Firefox does behave as desired. See description below.This might be specific to newer models of Macbook (2021 and later, with a selfie-camera bezel that 'eats' into the screen)...

_9 by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Firefox bookmarks for android

Good morning everyone. I find managing bookmarks on Firefox for Android extremely difficult. To open a bookmark I have to click on bookmarks, desktop bookmarks, bookmarks bar, favorites bar and choose the bookmark. A very long journey. Furthermore, o...

Damians by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 3 kudos
Product feedback and discussions

Give feedback and participate in meaningful conversations with the community and Mozilla employees in this discussion forum. Here are some resources to help you get started:

• Discussions Guidelines
  • Mozilla Employee-Hosted Discussions
  • Mozilla Support
    If you're looking for help with technical or performance-related issues, please visit Mozilla Support. That is the best channel for troubleshooting such issues as well as asking any how-to questions for all Mozilla products.
    Top Kudoed Authors